Chapter 24: maybe not a movie?

Peridots POV

After Lapis caught her bus my bus came right after. I sat in the way back as I always with my earphones plugged into my phone. I listened to "Who's that chick" by Rihanna ft.David Guetta. The song surprisingly calms me as I picture myself in a club dancing with a group of friends. Maybe a couple of adult drinks who knows.

A grin grew on my face at the thought of Lapis being there. As she dances with me throughout the night as the lights flash in our eyes almost blinding us. "Route street and Knight Rd" I heard the bus operator say. I pulled on the string as I got up. "Stop requested" the operator said again as I walked towards the automated doors.
"Thanks" I said as I got off the bus and began to walk towards my home that was just a few blocks down. My music was blasting in my ears as I can walked but was soon interuptted by a irritating buzzing noise that screamed in my ear. 'AGgGHHh' I groaned and slightly irritated at whoever interrupted my music time.

*1 message from Lazuli*

Oh it's Lapis.. I thought, now less irritated.
I opened the message to see what she had texted me.

Lazuli: Hey Peri <3

Peridot: Hey Lapis what's up?

Lazuli: I was wondering when were you gonna pick me up.. I didn't ask 😅

Peridot : oh right, around 7pm- I actually was wondering if we could go clubbing with some friends?

I know it sounded forwarded, but now I really wanna go have a couple drinks with some friends. I began to walk again as I waited for Lapis to reply to my text. I let my music dominate my ears as I walk through the steaming sidewalk. *Bing*

Lazuli:sure, I'll invite the girls! :)

I liked her message and unlocked the door to my newly furnished house. After Jasper's little outburst I not only got a Restraining order, but I was able to save my condo from internal damage. My once leathered couch was now beaten up. So instead I got a large beige couch that was soft to the touch and went around the whole room. My TV was luckily salvaged from the little tantrum scene Jasper had put out  a few weeks ago.

I threw my bag on my new couch, and walked over to a secret compartment in my TV stand. I pulled out a small mint box, then I walked in my room to grab a ziploc bag that was hidden under my bed frame and walked out of my room to sit next to my book bag opening the both of them.

I opened the the mint can revealing a green lighter, some filters, and rolling paper. I didn't tell anyone about my little addiction but I knew how to maintain myself, I wouldn't call myself an addict though I only do it 3x a week 5x if I'm over stressed. I rolled a joint and grabbed the lighter from the can. I laid back on the couch and lit the joint up while I inhale the substance. I almost choked on the smoke, having trouble to breath from the smoke.

After a few minutes I finished the joint. And stood up to walk straight to the shower to get ready for Lapis. Throwing off all my close I as well through off my binder which was the most relaxing part of taking my clothes off. I stare at the mirror and scanned my topless body. "Just have fun..." I said with a smile, after I threw off my shorts I jumped in the shower to refresh myself.

Once I finished that I rolled another joint and shoved it in my jeans back pocket. Just in case I start to get stressed during the date. I finished my look with a white shirt and a red flannel over it. "Maybe no glasses tonight"
I went to go look for my contacts in the mirrors compartment grabbing a small box.

Lapis POV

Fuck when is Peri gonna pick me up..?- that's okay she'll text me when right? I flopped on my unmade bed and began to overthink about what the worse outcomes of what could happen. And how odd Peridot has been acting lately. She not only wanted to go to the movies with me but a club as well?! That isn't the Peridot I know.. maybe she just wanted to have fun? I began to text the crew if they wanted to join Peridot and I to the club. Since the movie was my idea I'm gonna keep it my idea.

I got up from my bed and decided to get ready for Peridot. I might as well. As soon as I got undressed and readied my shower my phone buzzed rapidly.

Peri<3: Hey Lazuli!

Peri<3: I'll be on my way in 20mins, just have to finish my hair 😑

Lazuli:Okay see you then ;)))

I smiled and jumped into my shower and began washing my hair. After I finished I decided on wearing my plain gray shirt, hip shorts  and a black flannel. I finished my outfit with my silver twisted chain and a black choker. I smiled in the mirror loving my look.*bing*

Peri<3: Hey I'm here

Peridot texted me and I grabbed my black converse and ran out the door. "Bye dad!" I yelled as I walked down the steps to meet Peridot.

I looked around for my short dork but I just saw a black low rider that was from at least 1980s. Peridot jumped out of the car smiling wide. "Like the new car?" She said as she leaned over the hood. My eyes widened by the site of this almost brand new car. "Where did you get the money??" I basically shouted as I ran over to the car to see Peridot and kiss her soft lips. "I have some jobs" she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and opened my door. I jumped in excited for our Funtime together.

Okay I have to admit this is hot...