Chapter eleven.

"You really shouldn't be here."

Commander passed Roxanne a cup of tea as a hellhound snored loudly beneath the table. The zombie rolled her eyes before giving a dirty smirk to her niece. "I trust that we can beat ol' Pinhead's ass easily, especially with your hooks and chains."

There was a twisted feeling in Commander's guts as she shook her head. "I don't want any harm to fall onto my Hell Priest, I just want him to accept you and the fact that I had a life before hell if that makes sense."

Roxanned groaned, "What are you not getting? Pinhead is holding you as a prisoner down here-"

"And this is my home."

Commander interrupted, pouring herself some tea. It disturbed Roxanne how accepting of her fate her niece was, how she found the barbaric and torturous ways of hell as normal. If the memories didn't work, she would have to end her suffering herself. Roxanne was about to put her own input when suddenly there was a quick knock to the door. Commander stood up, motioning for her aunt to hide as she swiftly opened the door. What greeted her was Female, stepping in followed by Sculptress.

"You know why we're here, Bella."

Female spoke, facing the younger cenobite with her arms behind her back. Commander nodded, standing firm before her leutinant of hell. "The Engineer caught Briar in the memories room, I had to confess to them."

Sculptress said as her arms were crossed. "We know its you, hun you've been acting so strange lately that its now being gossiped about across the maze and-"

Female suddenly raised her hand to silence Sculptress, before continuing. "I understand that its a struggle to adjust to hell, but you are going down a path that will only lead to your downfall. The Hell Priest had made the decision to demote you from your current rank to a common Cenobite until you can come forward and confess to him."

Commander nodded, frowning as she showed little emotion. But inside she was falling apart as her stomach twisted tightly. The Sculptress placed a hand on her shoulder as she smiled softly "Its okay to ask for help, hunny,"

Female raised her hand again to silence her. "You have three days to turn Roxanne in."

She swiftly turned to leave the room as Sculptress made an attempt to reach out to Commander, but was met by a cold glare as she frowned, and left with female.

"I should have let the Hell Priest take you."