knew how

bakugou had meant to give shinsou his left overs but forgot. he was on his way to shinsou dorm when he overheard someone talking it sounded like kirishima.

"yeah the first time you asked him out was for a dare so that doesn't really count"

"that was the best dare i ever came up with" another voice says

"i will admit while it was stupid at first it was a pretty good dare in the end" a voice bakugou recognized to be shinsous

"i cant believe you let it go this far though" kirishima said

bakugou was beyond hurt. he turned around and borderline ran back to the elevators. he couldn't fucking believe it. he had guessed it was a dare in the beginning and he believed shinsou when he said it wasn't. he knew he should've never believed shinsou.

when he got to his room he slammed the door shut and fell to his knees. he could feel the tears building up and he didn't wanna cry out in the open like this. he willed his tears to go away until he got back to his dorm.

as soon as he was in his dorm he broke down. hot tears streamed down his face at a rapid pace that pissed him off. he wasn't supposed to feel this way. he let his stupid heart get in the way of everything with its stupid feelings. bakugou couldnt believe he had allowed something like this to happen.

he sat with his back against the door, curled in on himself as choked sobs made their way out of his mouth. he pulled at his hair in frustration. what hurt bakugou the most was that he was dumb enough to believe shinsou. dumb enough to allow himself to develop these feelings. dumb enough to allow himself to indulge in them.

"no more"  bakugou thought to himself. he decided enough was enough. too many people had hurt him and too many times has it come back to bite him in the ass. he wiped the tears off of his face.

he decided that from now on he wouldn't do emotions. he wouldn't let himself feel anything that would deter him from become number one. not shinsou, not deku, and not his stupid so called "friends" would distract him. he'd ignore them all.

---

shinsou hadn't spoken to bakugou for three weeks. corrrction. bakugou hadn't spoken to shinsou for three. shinsou has sent him a shit ton of messages and voice notes but they remain unseen by bakugou. he didn't know what had happened.

he knew they had a great time on their little...date? at least that's what shinsou thought it was. maybe he pushed too hard with holding bakugous thigh. or maybe it was the ordering for him. or maybe it was the paying for him. god he just wanted to know what the fuck was going on. he didn't mean to make bakugou uncomfortable.

he still hadn't gotten a response so of course his only option was to speak to bakugou in person. he went to bakugous dorm and spent about five minutes trying to muster up the courage to knock on bakugous door. when he finally did the blonde took two minuets to open the door. it was as if he was debating opening the door.

the aura that bakugou gave off was one of a depressed person. he didn't look like he was sleeping well due to his sudden shinsou cosplay. bakugou scoffed when he saw who was at his door. he tried closing the door but shinsou put his foot in the doorway.

"bakugou could we talk" shinsou tried asking

bakugou was hell bent on getting his door closed. he tried kicked shinsou foot out of the way but when that didn't work he decided to try slamming the door shut on his foot. multiple times he did this and never did shinsou move. when he realized this wasn't going to work he sighed and gave up.

"do you wanna talk about your little dare?"

shinsou stilled. bakugou couldn't mean the date monama gave him....right?

he pushed his way into bakugous dorm and sat at his desk once again.

"no get out. you don't deserve to even be in my presence after the shit you pulled let alone my fucking room"

"bakugou i didn't do whatever it is youre mad about" shinsou said

"so you didn't get fucking dared to ask me on a date? you didn't then proceed to convince me it wasn't a fucking dare? you didn't take me on not one but two of these fake dates?" he asked angrily, on the verge of yelling

"okay yes i did but i also didn't?"

"you either did or didn't and i know you did. i heard you and your friends talking about it the other day"

shinsou knew he was caught and in deep shit now. he hadn't known bakugou was around to hear that stupid conversation. this explains the lack response from bakugou these past weeks. he didn't know how to respond to bakugou now.

"bakugou...did you hear the whole conversation?"

"i heard enough"

"then you didn't hear me tell them i actually had feelings for you now kats. i know i was wrong for the dare i know that. i didn't mean for you to get hurt. i was hoping you'd never find out."

"of course...you just wanted to fucking lie to me? what if we had ended up dating then huh? were you going to lie to me then too so our whole relationship could be a huge fucking lie you pice of shit mind jack?"

"you wanted to be in a relation
ship with me?"

bakugou scoffed. of course that's the only part shinsou had heard. he sat on the edge of his bed and crossed his arms.

"of course i did. if you tell anyone i said this ill deny it till i die but i've liked you for a while. after the sports festival i took a sudden interest in you and it just fucking got bigger and bigger from there. obviously if i knew how much of a piece of shit you are i wouldn't have fucking wasted my time day dreaming about being with you" bakugou confessed

shinsou took this in. it wasn't an easy thing to take in. he might've completely ruined his chances with a guy he just figured out he likes.

"listen kats, you didn't hear the whole conversation. you didn't hear me tell them that i fell for you"

"you think i'm gonna believe anything you say now?"

"you have to, please"

bakugou thought to himself. he was conflicted. a part of him wanted to believe and trust shinsou but another part of him wanted to force shinsou to dig his own grave. he needed time to think and he couldn't do it with shinsou around.

"leave"

"what"

"you heard me get out. i need time to think"

"okay but just please bakugou know i'm sorry and i never meant to hurt you" shinsou said as he made his way towards the door

"mhm" said bakugo as he closed the door on shinsou