i dont

"damn monama i knew you were an ass but that's just cruel" laughed out tetsutetsu from his spot on the couch

"oh come on it's not like the little shit would care or say yes anyways." monama said in defense "and you can't use your quirk to make him say no" he pointed an accusing finger at shinsou

shinsou questioned why he's friends with theses idiot while kirishima, who had become friends with the others after being introduced by tetsutetsu, looked at monama in shock. they group of four are currently playing a classic game of truth or dare. it had been simple stupid dares mainly like tetsu sticking his arm into a bucket of salt water however monama had gotten bored of the simple dares and dared shinsou to do something a little more entertaining. well entertaining to him.

he dared shinsou to ask the katsuki bakugou on a date.

"and what if he says yes?" shinsou asked monama to which tetsu burst out laughing at for no apparent reason

"you go on a date, duh"

shinsou groaned in defeat as he knew that he had no way of getting out of this one. the last time he said he wouldn't do a dare monama copied his quirk and then brainwashed him to do it. sneaky bastard.

the next day during lunch monama kept looking between shinsou who sat next to him and bakugou who was sat at a table near by with denki, sero, and kirishima. he made no effort to hide he look he gave shinsou and in order to escape the silent nagging of the lesser blonde he left the table and headed towards bakugous.

kirishima could see shinsou coming and knew that nothing could was about to happen. as he approached the table the conversation about what would happen if denki electrocuted seros tape came to a pause. everyone except for bakugou who was too focused on something on his phone glanced between shinsou and kirishima, since they knew the two were friends, however shinsou had his eyes on a different spikey haired male.

"bakugou" he called

"hm?" bakugou grunted out and then felt shinsou take a hold over him.

"come with me out to the hallway" he commanded and then walked out to the hallway, bakugou in tow, leaving a very confused denki and sero behind.

once they were in the hallway shinsou released his hold on bakugou

"what the fuck did you brainwash me for eyebags?" bakugou yelled once he had control again

"calm down i just didn't think you'd willingly come with me okay?"

bakugou rolled his eyes at this answer.

"anyways i was wondering if you'd like maybe....uhhh" shinsou trailed off as a hand came up to rub at the back of his neck. he didn't know how to ask this.

"just spit it out daywalker i haven't got all day" bakugou demanded

"fine" shinsou spat out as he was getting a little pissed off at how aggressive the blonde was being "do you wanna go on a date with me"

"yeah"