im just passing the time

"im not having a fucking chat with you and don't call me that" 

on the outside bakugou seemed like he was just pissed cause he was brainwashed to let someone in his room which is reasonable but shinsou could also sense a bit of fear in his voice. he was probably scared of whatever shinsou had to say.    

shinsou smirked a little, "yes you are"

"why the fuck would i do that "

"because we have to discuss our date, duh. come on kats arent you supposed to be smart or something." the smirk on his face grew with every word 

bakugou walked up to the edge of his bed " don't fucking call me that shit. my name is bakugou katsuki. you can call me bakugou and nothing else." 

"oh my god you're so uptight can you just fucking sit down somewhere so we can have a civil conversation for once or do i have to brainwash you to do it." shinsou was beginning to get frustrated with bakugous stubborn self

surprised by the fact that someone actually had the balls to talk like that to him, bakugou hesitated for a moment, then crossed the room to sit at his desk chair. 

"good, you're so obedient kats. youre not like anything people say about you at all. that's one of my favourite things y'know? when something seems one way but is actually something completely different. " shinsou said as his eyes wandered around bakugous room.

it was astonishing to him how he managed to cover every inch of his walls in posters. he even had some on the ceiling. some of them were of pro heros while most of them were of bands. shinsou recognized some of the bands but most of them he has never heard of. his bed was a sea of fluffy blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. if someone showed him this room before today, never would he have guessed that this was the infamous bakugous katsukis room. shinsou could tell his words had an effect on bakugou as his face had gained a slightly red tinge to it. 

"you said you wanted to talk so get to the point already" 

shinsou rolled his eyes at bakugous impatience. 

"well to start id like an explantion"  shinsou said as he tore his eyes from bakugous walls to look directly into the ruby eyes across the room from him. they stared back at him for a second before bakugou tore his eyes away and looked at everything but shinsou. 

"what do you need an explanation for? you asked me out as a prank so i obviously got mad because of that and then left. do you understand that or do i have to dumb it down even more for you dumbass" bakugou spat at him

shinsou scoffed " i didnt fucking ask you out to prank you. i asked you out cause im interested in you. i wanna know you, be with you, and understand everything about you. does that make me a dumbass?"

"yeah it does cause no one in their right mind would want to be with me im fucking mental."

"whoever convinced you that you're mental and that no one wants to be with you is the dumbass, not me" 

"so my parents and basically all of japan are dumbasses?" questioned bakugou

"hell yeah they are" shinsou proudly said

bakugou rolled his eyes and turned to face his desk. it was quiet for a moment then shinsou spoke up.

"katsuki...do people mess with you a lot like that? "

in a small voice, bakugou asked " what do you mean"

"you said something about how people think they can mess with you all the time for their own amusement earlier. what do they do to you?"

bakugou sighed. he really didnt want to tell shinsou and it was obvious in his voice and body language. it was scary how well shinsou could read a person. if he tried really hard, he could read certain parts of peoples minds and he knew if he tried to read bakugous mind right now he wouldnt be too happy.

"they just do the normal stupid shit y'know" bakugou tried to brush off the question but shinsou wasnt gonna let him

"no i dont know kats. enlighten me. whats the 'normal stupid shit'?" he questioned 

"they just annoy me with shit like fake confessing to me and seeing how far they can go with annoying and taunting me before i like explode. its usually the people in my class cause theyre the ones im around the most but sometimes people from other classes do it too. its not a big deal its just fucking irritating." he explained

shinsou expected for bakugou to be annoyed with his classmates but not because theyre purposefully trying to get a rise out of him. he already had an idea of who was the main culprit here.

with a sigh, shinsou said " let me guess, denki probably bothers you the most" 

"yep" bakugou said with a pop, " especially when him and mineta found out and basically told everyone in the class about it"

"about what"

 shinsou sat up straight. well semi-straight cause his posture is fucked no matter how much he tries to fix it. bakugou looked at shinsou, still not in the eyes but in the general direction of him. the expression on his face was one that said "fuck" and shinsou knew he hadnt thought about his words before he said them. 

"you said you wanted an explanation. you got one so leave" bakugou demanded as he avoided giving shinsou an answer once again

the purple-haired male rolled his eyes at bakugou and his inability to cooperate. 

" i also said i wanted to discuss our date" he crossed his arms over his chest as he fell back into bakugous sea of stuffed animals

bakugou turned to his desk and fiddled with something he had on it. he didnt say anything for a while and shinsou knew he wasnt going to. 

"why so quiet kats?" 

bakugou didnt reply to this but the movement of his hands stopped

" i can make all the plans if you want"  shinsou offered to which bakugou shrugged his shoulders in reply

"alrighty then" shinsou pushed off of bakugous bed and stood up " be ready by five tomorrow. wear something like casual kinda" 

and with that he left bakugous room. he didnt stick around for a reply from bakugou as he knew he wouldnt be getting one. something shinsou said had seemed to actually have upset the blonde. maybe it was the mineta and denki thing and maybe it was the date. all shinsou knew was that he had a date to plan.