love you

this wasn't apart of the plan. he wasn't supposed to say yes. shinsou stood dumbfounded by the words that left the blondes mouth. his eyes had gone wide and his mouth hung open in surprise. bakugou scoffed his reaction, turned, and walked away.

shinsou saw this and was quick to stop the blonde.

"wait" he said while grabbing the blondes wrist, "we didn't make the plans yet or anything"

bakugou turned around to face shinsou. he wore a blank expression so shinsou couldn't make out what he was feeling. they stood there just staring at each other until bakugou got annoyed and opened his mouth. 

"are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna say something" he said while crossing his arms over his chest

"uhhh" shinsou couldn't think of what to say

bakugou scoffed at shinsous lack of words.

"i was right, this is a fucking prank isnt it? did the fucking copycat put you up to this? or was it someone else in your shitty class? i swear to god everyone thinks they can just fuck with me for their own amusement. you know im so sick of assholes like you and your shitty fucking friends. leave me alone."  bakugou spat out at shinsou before turning on his heel and leaving the purple-headed boy. 

he wanted to chase after bakugou, to make him believe it wasnt a prank, but afterall it was a prank. he knew that the conditions of the dare said that he has to take him on a date if he said yes but bakugou made it clear he doesn't want to go on a date with him. he actually felt bad. this probably happened to bakugou often. people wanting to poke a stick at the big bad beast of ua and see him in all his glory. 

the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and shinsou had no choice but to move from the spot bakugous words had glued him to and head back to class. on his way he pondered how angry bakugou had been. being able to control a persons mind has actually helped for him to be able to read peoples emotions very well. he wasnt just out right being annoyed at the fact that it was a prank. he could sense a bit of hurt in bakugous voice. was it hurt at the fact that people still see him as the beast of ua. or is it because of something else. why would bakugou be so upset at a simple prank. 

he had been so wrapped up in trying to figure out bakugou that he didn't realize he had reached his class. he wanted to find bakugou and ask him what his problem was but he had to listen to cementos drone on and on about the wonders of derivatives. 

 once the final bell rang signaling school was over for the day he rushed out of class and back towards the dorms. he ignored the calls of his friends and focused on his self given mission. he was going to take bakugou out on a date whether he liked it or not. he entered the building that contained the dorms for all the hero class students. he opted to take the elevator and soon found himself in the common room of class 2a. he caught the eye of a blonde sitting on the couch but not the blonde he was hoping for. 

"hey shinsou my man whatcha here for? is it for my kickass gaming skills cause i just downloaded the new minecraft update." denki said a little too loud 

this cause the few others that were in the room to turn their head towards shinsou. he hated having the attention on him.

" no man im looking for bakugou. y'know the short explosion dude?" 

everyones face but shinsou and denkis turned into either pure shock or confusion. denkis however had turned into disappointment and sadness with a hint of jealousy. shinsou knew denki has a crush on him but he couldnt be bothered to care about him. the energetic piss yellow blonde wasnt his type. 

"he in his dorm.... third one on the left" denki informed shinsou

he said a quick "thanks" to denki and was on his way.

 he didnt know what he was going to say once he got bakugou to open his door. hell he didnt even know how to get bakugou to open his door....ah wait he'll just use his quirk. he forgot he could do that sometimes. he reached bakugous dorm, the third one on the left, and knocked on the door. 

"who is it"

that was all shinsou needed to be able to control bakugou. he didnt need to verbally tell him to get up and open the door. he had gotten so good with his quirk he barely even needed a verbal response to control someone.  bakugou opened the door and shinsou stepped into the room. once bakugou closed the door back shinsou released bakugou.

"what the fuck was that for you asshole i wouldve opened the door" he yelled at shinsou who was now getting himself comfortable on bakugous bed. for such an angry man it was unbelievable how many stuffed animals he had. 

"calm down kats, lets have a talk hm?"