if i

it's been four days since their "date" and shinsou was feeling the unthinkable. he missed bakugou. it was just something about his presence that shinsou liked. he considered taking him out on another date but he didn't know if he could ever develop feelings for the blonde. he needed to get to know him better.

shinsou texted denki asking for bakugous number and denki wouldn't give it to him. apparently when bakugou gave them his number he threatened them all with something so terrible that none of them would give out his number.  this frustrated shinsou as the only way to talk to bakugou now would be to go to his dorm and shinsou really didn't feel like getting out of bed.

nevertheless he got out of bed and made the journey to bakugous dorm. when he got there he was didn't knock and rather walked right in as bakugou had left the door unlocked. he was surprised to not find bakugou in his room but was also surprised at the state of his room.

it looked like an emo kids dream. everything was either black, orange, or red. this bed was full of stuffed animals including the one shinsou won him at the carnival.

shinsou decided to take a seat at bakugous desk and wait for him there. he wasn't surprised to find it was perfectly organized. it took about 15 minutes but bakugou finally came back to his room.

at first he didn't notice shinsou in the corner of his room since his eyes were glued to his phone. his face was scrunched up in frustration but shinsou found it cute, like an angry little cat. shinsou loved cats.

he cleared his throat to make his presence known to which bakugou shrieked and dropped his phone. shinsou burst out laughing at this.

"what the fuck dude " bakugou shouted

"i needed to see you" shinsou causally said

"you could've like texted me or fucking i don't know not sat in my room like a creep" bakugou reasoned

"you didn't give me your number and none of your friends would give me your number" shinsou said with a shrug of his shoulders

"what did you need to see me so badly for" asked bakugou

he sat on the edge of his bed and crossed his arms.

" i just wanted to see you. i missed you"

bakugou sat there staring holes into shinsous body. he didn't know whether or not to believe him. 

shinsou sighed.

"let's go out to lunch" he suggested

" why"

"because it's better than sitting here with you staring at me"

bakugou thought this over

"fine but i have to change"

this was understandable as he was dressed in sweats and a shirt.

"okay"

"that means get out of my room pervert"

"bro it's not like i haven't already seen you half naked in the locke rooms"