Don't worry; he's not welcome on the premises, remember.

Whitney

That's right. I'm happy you had a great time, and I'll help you prepare for your date this Friday.

Lina

Aww, thank girl, I appreciate it 

*They hug*

*The children arrive at school*

The little ones are here; let's start the day.

Meanwhile...

MorningStar Enterprises

Lucifer's POV

As I stood in my office, looking out my window, I could only think about Evangelina. I kept thinking about our date on Saturday. It was perfect. She was perfect. I couldn't wait till Friday. I dreamt about her last night; I dreamt of her standing beside me, ruling Hell beside me as my Queen. Who would have thought I would find my future wife so soon? She fits the entire category that I want in a woman. She's meant to be mine.

I had hoped that we would have no interruptions until her EX showed up. I knew I  should've reserved the whole restaurant for us, but I didn't want to overdo it. That a**hole had the nerve to come to the same restaurant with his pregnant mistress, the same one he cheated on Lina with.

Lina was upset seeing her pregnant; she probably hoped to have kids with Michael.  Don't worry; I'll give you children once you are mine. I know they will be as beautiful as their mother.

*inhales and exhales*

Breathe, Lucifer; she still doesn't know your Satan, King of Hell. I only hope she will accept and love me for who I am.

Before I dropped her off, She kissed me on my cheek. Her lips were so soft and felt like fireworks. I can still feel where she put her sweet lips on my face.  I want more of her kisses. I want more of her. I want to devour her lips and make her melt in my embrace, and I will spend this Friday night. I'll take her out on a grand time in the city. I've already had everything arranged ahead of time. It will be a night to remember.

Now, the ex-husband of hers. I need to make sure this bastard doesn't try anything. The way he chased after her tells me he still loves her is pretty obvious. Well, too bad. She's mine. You better watch your back Dr. "Clifford," Try anything, and it's an eternity in the River of Souls for you.