"Roses for a beautiful Rose," he exclaimed

I blushed. I smelled the roses and held them.

"Thank you so much; I love roses," I said

"you're very welcome; you deserve nothing but the best, my beauty," he said

I blushed red like a tomato; his words touched me. "my beauty." Suddenly, he lifted my chin, and we stared into each other's eyes. He was so close I was entranced and mesmerized by him. I'd never met a man with red eyes; they pierced my soul. As I observed him more, he looked so sexy as Hell in his Armani suit. His open-button shirt revealed part of his tattoo and his abs. I can't deny it does turn me on a bit. His scruffy beard made him even sexier; his hair, I've always been attracted to men with long hair; and lastly, his lips. Is it wrong that I wanted to kiss him right now?

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked

I coughed, and he giggled.

"You're cute when you blush; you know that?

Lucifer

Once again, I had to control myself. I was desperate to kiss her. If I had kissed her right here, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. I'd scoop her up and devour her back to her apartment or, better yet, my house, but I won't overstep the boundaries. I'm a gentleman; I will kiss her when the moment is right. We walked through Central Park and had a meaningful time. I don't want it to end. I had to take her home.

As we arrived back at her building, I opened her car door and walked her to the front entrance

"Thank you today, Lucifer; it was amazing," she said

"You're most welcome, my dear, and I was wondering if you're not busy next Friday night. Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"I-I would love to," she said

I smiled. I was happy she agreed to go out with me again.

"Splendid, I'll pick you up at 7 pm,"

"It's a date; thank you once again," she said

Before she went inside, she kissed me on the right side of my cheek. I felt my heart beating at a rapid pace. Her soft lips on my face, her kiss, felt like fireworks. I could feel the fresh lipstick stain on my face.

"Goodnight, Lucifer," she exclaimed

*gulps* G-Good night Evangelina...I'll see you Friday.

She entered her building, and I got in my car and drove away.

Later that night, Michael's condo

Later that night,  Michael's condo