𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Comincia dall'inizio

She then takes the knife, lifting my shirt slightly and slicing it down the middle, exposing my bra.

Her expression changed to malice, she gave me a devilish smirk, running her fingers down my chest. "So fucking soft."

She wet her bottom lip with her tongue, watching me. "Such a bad girl, would've never thought."

She proceeds to pull down my sweatpants, leaving me in my underwear.

She looks down at my waist, before running her finger softly up and down my core through my underwear.

My body jerks at her touch, desperate for more. "Billie, please."

Billie seemed to like that, considering she hovered over me once more, leaning into my neck, sucking softly. "You're so wet for me, so needy. Do you want me to touch you, baby?"

I whimper at the contact, nodding. "Please."

Billie leaned back up, grabbing a hold of my jaw. "Open."

I open my mouth slightly, and index and middle finger sliding into my mouth. I sucked harshly, my tongue swirling around her fingers.

Billie bites her bottom lip, smirking at the sight, "Good girl."

She takes her fingers out, before sucking lightly on my jaw again. She pressed kisses along my neck, going down my chest until she reached my waist. "Lift your hips."

I instantly obeyed, lifting them up. She pulled my underwear down, bunching them up.

She pressed kisses against my inner thighs, before getting to my core, I could feel her breath against my throbbing clit.

She takes her index finger, running it in between my folds. My instant reaction was to arch my back, my breathe hitching.

I needed her so bad.

Before I knew it, her fingers were pumping in and out of me, and her eyes were on me.

The feeling was nothing I've ever felt, never. I couldn't even think anymore, my mind was blank. All I could think about was the lust I had for Billie and how badly I needed her.

When she swiped her tongue across my clit, I let out a whimpered moan. It must've fed her needs, because she began circling my clit with her tongue as she pumped her fingers faster and faster.

The sensation was building fast, and hard. I couldn't barely breath, my moans were barely audible.

"You taste fuckin' insane, Angel." Billie mumbles, her voice vibrating against my clit.

The louder I got, the harder she got, I could nearly feel her in my stomach.

"Oh my god Billie-" I whimper out, grasping my hand on the side of the coffee table.

"That's right. Say it again." Billie mumbles, swirling her tongue all around, curling her fingers inside.

That was enough to send me over the edge, my body jerking as I breath out her name and moans, her eyes on me the entire time.

But Billie didn't stop, she kept going.

"Ah-" I breathed out, my body fidgeting at her touch around my sensitive clit.

Billie then pulled back, and withdrew her fingers. She leaned back up to me, dragging her fingers up my stomach and sliding them back into my mouth, swirling my mouth to taste myself.

"Do you know how pretty you are when you cum? I wanna show you." Billie mumbles against my neck, sucking on the lobe of my ear.

Billie then lifts me back up, before pulling me off the coffee table and putting me against the wall in my hallway.