Chapter 4 A Battle of Puppet Masters

Nobody knew what to say about the bad news until Naruto decided to speak up. "What?! Damn the Akatsuki!" Naruto started getting more and more pissed while Kakashi was trying to get Naruto to calm down.

Tsunade sighed, "I'm gonna call somebody here. He'll be a good person to send."

Tsunade sent someone to help with the rescue team. That certain someone was a sealing master and had Wood-Style but was worse at using It than Madara and Izuku.

Tsunade looked at the note, 'It looks like UA Students are coming to save Gaara.' Tsunade thought while thinking about who she was sending to the Hokage office. 'He should definitely help with the mission since Naruto will probably snap at any moment.'

*Knock* *Knock*

Tsunade sighed, "Come In."

An unknown man with brown hair and a weird-looking helmet walked Into the Hokage Office, "You called me Lord Hokage?"

Tsunade sighed, "Yes I did Yamato."

Yamato looked confused, "Why did you call me here?"

Tsunade then explained the bad news and explored how he was needed since he was a sealing master and could seal Naruto If he went Into his nine tails forms. Tsunade also explained that they weren't sure If Izuku was In the Akatsuki or not.

Yamato sighed knowing this was gonna be a difficult mission but at least some people from UA will help. Yamato looked at Naruto, seeing that he could snap and lose control of the nine tails at any second. Yamato nodded, "Understood Lord Hokage."

Tsunade then demanded, "Ok mission starts!"

The people on the mission are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, and Yamato aka Team 7.

Team 7 walked out the gates of Konoha and got ready for their long walk to the Sand Village. Naruto was getting Impatient about the long walk wanting to save his friend Gaara. The others were keeping a close eye on Naruto to make sure he didn't snap.

(Flashback)

Before the mission started, Kakashi and Yamato had a small talk with Jiraiya.

Jiraiya said, "Kakashi, Yamato, there's something I need to talk to you about."

Kakashi looked confused under his mask, "What Is It?"

Jiraiya replied, "It's about Naruto."

Yamato didn't look confused; he knew he might have to seal Naruto's nine-tailed state. "Lord Jiraiya I already know to seal Naruto If he goes into his Nine-tailed mode. I know Naruto Is someone you shouldn't take lightly."

Jiraiya explained, "There's more to It than that." Jiraiya proceeded to lift up his shirt, relieving a huge scar on his chest. "I saw Naruto with four tails or as I call It the 'Four Tails Cloak.' Naruto nearly killed me. In this state even worse than Tsunade did when I peaked on her In the hot springs a few years back."

Yamato and Kakashi were speechless, not knowing what to say. The fact that Naruto could even hurt someone like Jiraiya was shocking and sounded like a joke of some kind. Yamato and Kakashi know Naruto Is strong but they didn't think he was this strong.

'Just how powerful Is Naruto If he uses the full power of the nine tails?' Yamato and Kakashi asked themselves not wanting Naruto to snap for their sake and their comrades' sake.

(A Flashback Within A Flashback)

Jiraiya wanted to see how powerful Naruto's nine-tailed cloak was. Jiraiya was training Naruto harder than usual pushing Naruto past his limits.