Oh she shop with my nigga Ant so I know it's good shit. Light yo wood then.

She went back into her bedroom then came back out and sat on the couch and lit it. She took a few puffs then passed it to me.

Lauren rolled this?

No, me I had to learn to roll them myself since I didn't have anyone to do it for me.

You damn near pearled this bitch.

What the hell does that mean.

You rolled it good Hope.

Oh.

We ended up blowing about 4 woods and had ordered some food, and even DoorDashed some liquor from 711, I was high as hell and Hope was knocked out. I got up and went to pee, I was just about done when Hope came walking into the bathroom.

Damn you ain't see the fucking door closed?

Sorry, I'm use to being here by myself, I honestly forgot you was here she said covering her eyes.

Stop acting like you ain't never seen a dick before I told her putting my shit back in my boxers then flushing the toilet. Are you gone move so I can wash my hands?

My fault.

I washed my hands then went back into the living room and sat back down. A few minutes later Hope came back out.

You wanna smoke again she asked me

Damn smokey.

Shut up Legend.

Take a shot.

That shit is strong.

It's liquor it's suppose to be.

The more shots we took, the more touchy feely Hope ass became.

Oh that liquor turn you up huh?

Boy whatever.

Yea, keep yo hands to yoself you done smacked 3 times.

Sorry.

What the fuck you always apologizing for?

It's a habit, I use to always apologize to Julian hoping that he wouldn't beat my ass but it never worked.

His ass ain't here so chill that shit out.

I told you it's a habit.

Habits can't be broken, remember that.

Ok.

I went to say something else to her but she kissed me. Her lips was soft as fuck too.

What yo ass on Hope I asked her breaking the kiss.

I don't know, but my body on fire.

I couldn't help but laugh at her ass.

You have nice teeth.

What?

Your teeth, there nice, I've never seen you smile or laugh before so I've never noticed.

How you go from " my body on fire " to "you have nice teeth"?

I don't know, im sure it's the liquor. But both were the truth.

You horny shorty, I rather you say that then your body on fire.

So can we?

Yo ass sure that's what you want?

I think so.

Well let me know when your for sure not when you think.

Im sure Legend, come on.

Where we going?