The Weakness Behind An Aggressive Mask

Bắt đầu từ đầu

USSR stopped to process what he had just thought to himself. What was he thinking?

This couldn't be. He was the USSR. A loner, a powerful man. No, he didn't like you.

The only reason that he was doing this, was to get back at the USA.

Right?

Anger bubbled up in his chest. Anger with himself for thinking you two had a connection.

And he was going to let it out the only way he knew how.

On someone else.

He put his hands on your hips and pressed you against the wall.

You quickly tried to remove them, but the iron grip remained.

Panic lamed your body. You wanted to push him away, but he blocked your hands and pinned them above your head.

"Don't fight me, or I'll hurt you." He growled.

Meanwhile USA paced back and forth in front of the door.

His heart raced. He had gotten you in trouble for something that wasn't your fault. You had nothing to do with the twisted deals they did just to overpower each other. You had no idea what they were involved in and how dirty their hands were.

You were so innocent in his eyes.

He couldn't let this happen.

Bending down to the keyhole, he wanted to see what was going on in the room.

USSR had his head buried in the crook of your neck.

Your eyes were round with demise. You didn't know what to do. To be honest you couldn't process what was happening.

You felt his breath on your neck. It was weak and husky, as if breathing was incredibly hard for him. The smell of vodka, coffee and caramel fogged your brain. He softly nibbled you neck and let his rough hands glide up to your shirt.

You tried to stop them, but he bit down on the piece of flesh between his teeth and you winced in pain.

"Stop! Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" You asked, trying to keep your voice from cracking.

"Nothing. Just let USA enjoy the show." He rasped.

USA's mouth went dry.

The only way of getting him away from you, was if he would tell the truth.

But the truth was crying on the kitchen floor last night.

Was he really going to risk telling the Union something like that? Was it worth it ruining his reputation even more? Especially in front of his arch nemesis?

The USSR moved his hands back down to your hips.

And he pulled you closer, until you felt his strong body against yours.

USA, get me out of here!

USA's conscience was at full alarm. He couldn't watch someone suffer because of his fight with USSR. Not again. Not after all the victims that had come before you.

He started banging on the door again.

"Listen commie! Do you want to know what really happened?" He yelled.

USSR stopped to listen what USA had to say.

"I had a mental breakdown last night. Happy now? (Your Name) found me, and couldn't bring me back to Russias room because he locked the door on me, so I stayed in their room for the night. Because they felt sorry for me."