The one legged man

Nobody's POV

Natsu slowly opens his eyes. Everything looks somewhat foggy and hazy to him. Tearing that haze he could see face of her beloved wife Lucy.

Lucy is crying and smiling at the same time looking at her husband. She hugs him tightly as she never wants to leave him.

" *sob* natsu *sob* y..you baka *sob* why did you do that??"

"Lucy......"

"Sssh....why did you put your life in danger in saving me?? Why??"

"Isn't that obvious?!? Because I love you Lucy.....our child is breathing with you....I'll do that again without any hesitation if its necessary"

" *stares at natsu* I love you too....but please don't do that again... I won't be able to see you get hurt again"

"About that Lucy.....'"

"Yes natsu"

"I want a divorce Lucy"

And with this Lucy's world falls apart!

"Na-atsu....please stop joking"

"I'm not joking"

"But why!!!! You know those things were just a misunderstanding"

"Its not that Lucy....I-I will be just a burden to you because I lost my one leg"

Yes he lost his one leg and became a one legged man!!

"I already know that natsu....and it doesn't change anything"

"I'm useless now Lucy.... I'll just..be a pain in the ass and embarrassment"

"Oh so you would leave me if I lost my leg??"

"Noo never but its me...and its different"

Lucy hugs natsu again.....

"Shut up!! Nothing has changed.... I'll always love you and beside you....didn't we take oath to be with each other for better or worst!??"

"L-lucy....*hugs her back*  OK my love... We'll always be together.... I promise!!"

"Hmmm....*snuggels with him* "

Sting's POV

Sting is peeking through the door at natsu and Lucy!

"I'm happy everything worked out...I'm sorry for everything natsu...I'll never show my face to you again.... Be always happy with the one you love" he says in his mind and walks away!!

A/N : I know I'm a sucky writer but still there are some people who likes my story and that's my fuel to go forward!!

Sorry for late OK very late update!!

Checkout @SeneradeThis ...her stories are way better I mean way better!! Because she's a perverted girl!! :p what could be better that a perverted girl right?? :v

Peace out ★^★
Ragib_San