Sting's Revenge Lucy's Scandal!!

Natsu's POV

After the checkup I'm driving Lucy home.

"Hey natsu...what's up with you and sting!??'

"Nothing"

"Huh!? Come on tell me!!"

"Luce I'm driving!! Not now" I just had to shut her down

"Why!?"

" *sigh* Luce we're gonna change the doctor... He's not appropriate"

"Are you jealous or something!?? I mean he is super cute and blonde just like me" she teases me

"Luce don't ever mention his name please" I say in a angry tone

Lucy's POV

Natsu looked very angry. I wonder why!?? I just don't wanna anger him anymore. After reaching home he just crashes into the bed...saying me not to visit that Dr.sting anymore. He seems OK but wonder why natsu doesn't like him!? Funny usually natsu and I have sex at this hour...he is just sleeping today!

I kiss his forehead and fall asleep.

In the morning I wake up and saw natsu preparing breakfast. Glad that he still is caring! After breakfast I kiss him goodbye as he leaves for office.

I was going to the TV room suddenly phone rang...

"Hello! Dragneels residence"

"Hey its me sting... You need to come to the clinic for a moment"

"Sorry Dr sting but I've replaced my doctor"

"Mrs Lucy its important and its about the baby!"

"Huh!?? Should I call natsu??!" I say worriedly

"No..no..you should alone hear this and natsu won't be happy to visit me!"

"I don't give a rats ass about you two's problem...tell me what's wrong with my baby girl!!"

"OK come over the clinic then"

"OK I'll be there"

I hung up the phone and drove to the clinic. I ran towards Sting's chamber.

"Sting!!?? Tell me...what's wrong" I say while breathing fast because I ran there

"Sit down first...there's something wrong with the test...and we need to do it again"

Then he gives me a glass of medicine or something...

"Here first drink this"

I reach out the glass and drink the medicine....next thing I know I fell asleep.

Sting's POV

There now...Lucy dragneel is unconscious!! Bwahaaaaaa... Time to get my plan started.

Natsu dragneel..... I'll get even with you!!