The wedding!?

Lucy's POV

I wake up when I suddenly feel someone gazing over me!! When I opened my eyes I saw my best friend Levy!

"Woah levy!! What are you doing here so early?"

"Lu-chan!! You woke up!! Get up hurry"

*Sigh* "but why levy?''

*Smiling* "its your big day"

I became a little curious then I washed up and head downstairs! There I saw all of my relatives and friends!!

Layla's POV

I saw Lucy coming down the stairs....she looks beautiful!! She just finished her studies!! And its finally time!!

"Mom what's going on??'' Lucy asks!!

"Well dear...uuh its your marriage today"

"WHAT?!?!... But why??? With whom!?? What the...."

She was definitely surprised... Who wouldn't be!?!

"Look honey when you were little me and your dady promised igneel that when you're finished studying we'll get you married with his son"

"But mom.." Lucy says while blushing!!

"Your dad and his friend igneel both are dead now...but they were best of friends.... And they made a promise that I and Gardenie have to keep"

"Yeah but mom you should've told me" Lucy says

" I was afraid you might not agree...do you Lucy"??

Lucy's POV

Mom asks me if I agree or not..what should I say?!

'' Lucy..do you have someone?!!" ...mom asks!

"Huh..oh no mom...I agree...its fathers promise.. And I'll keep it"

" Aww...I knew you would agree....don't worry natsu is a good looking, matured and kind boy.. .he's just a year older than you!!'" -

" uuhmm ...OK mom"

" Now go get ready.... Levy will help you get dressed... That's why she's here."

Lucy nods and walks towards her room while thinking

" so he's name is Natsu huh?? ...I wonder if he knows about our marriage and wonder what kind of person he is!! *sigh*

Natsu's POV

I was at my apartment when mom suddenly called and told me to come home for the day. So I drive home....

" hey mom..what's the hush"??

'' natsu its finally the day I was waiting for"

"Oh"...I knew what she was taking about....my father made a promise I have to keep.

" now go get ready young man....we have a wedding to catch"

Time skip............( at the wedding)
Lucy's POV

I was walking towards the man I have to marry.... Not many people are gathered here but its still my wedding!! I can see his pink spiky hair!!

After I reach him....I stand beside him and look at the flowers in my hand!! I wanted to see him so I tilt my head up and saw his cute baby like face ....his eyes were closed!! Doesn't he wanna see me?? * I blush*

" lu chaaaaan stop blushing" levy says

Natsu's POV

I can feel her standing beside me......then I heard a girl say that she's blushing...! I just open one of my eyes a little and I saw the cute and Short blonde blush furiously!!

I had to open my both eyes fully....she looked at me and we both blush. * everyone laughs*

Wedding proses is almost over and the priest told me to kiss Lucy!
.....,.
(A/N: sorry I dunno much about Christian marriage.... Cause I'm a Muslim!! :)

Lucy's POV

Natsu was told to kiss his bride ....I mean me!! I blush and tilt towards him....will he kiss who he just met??? Can I?? Well this is a wedding.... Uuugh

He leans towards me and pecks my lips and pulls away...that's it!??!

I still blush!!

Dead crickets sound.....

" come on natsu - kun a little passionately'" - levy shouts

I'm so gonna kill levy!!

But suddenly natsu kisses me and bites my lower lips a bit!!

My face was red as a over ripped tomato!!

Time skip......( after reception )

Mom walks towards me and natsu was standing beside me!!

" lucy and natsu you better get going....natsu has his apartment in Tokyo.... You gotta get settled there Lucy....I have sent all your stuffs there"

(-_-) my mom sure is a fast one!

Then natsu's mom comes and hands me a paper!

" What's this Mrs gardenie?!"

" *sigh* lucy I'm your mother now....and that's a honeymoon package of mount otakuyama!!

"Honeymoon..?!?!" I blush....

I look at natsu and he was shocked too!!

" its a gift for both of you.... Get to know each other ...natsu is always busy with his work....its the only way....plane leaves next week!"

" OK we better get going" finally natsu speaks!

" take of my girl natsu" - layla says

" Of course I will "

" Lucy bear with my dumb natsu and please take care of him! "

Lucy blushes and nods

'" hmmn...OK I'll"

" Don't forget our grandchilds" layla laughs

Natsu takes my wrist and bids em bye....I say bye to them too!!

" geez they're just too much" he says

"Tell me about it"..I sigh

Then we were driving off to Tokyo.....suddenly I realized..... We'll be together alone....our first time spending time alone and in night!?!! I wonder if we'll sleep separately or together...!?!

I was blushing and sweating a lot!!

Finally we reached his apartment!!

A/N :..... Mew mew :3 XD its me guys....sorry for the big chapter.... I had to build up the story... I'm happy with it so far :) Please stay tuned I'll update regularly.... And if you like it please vote!! O^O

Next time....what will happen and natsu's apartment?? Will they sleep at same bed...how will natsu react?! ;)