The accident!??

Normal POV

Its been 4 days since Lucy left! Natsu even went to sting to sort out the matter! Sting denied that the photos were fake!

But natsu didn't know what to believe. But he loves Lucy more than anything....how could he not believe her. He even said all those mean things to Lucy. Of course he didn't mean any of it. He felt like a dumb idiot which he is!! XD

"No! I have to get Lucy back!! I can't live without her!! " he mutters in his breathe

He tried everything everyday to ask Lucy to forgive him. But she didn't.... Hearing those things from someone who is her world and everything is unforgettable. She is living with her mother now. Eventually she will forgive natsu but not now!!

Lucy's POV

*sigh*

Natsu is driving me crazy. He coming here every now and then and begging me for forgiveness. Its good that he understood its all his damn misunderstanding!! But he can't just wish me to forget what he said to me. How could he even question being father of our child??

He's just....an idiot!

But I wonder why did Dr sting even do that?? Does he have a thing with natsu?? What could it be??

            (Door opens)

"Natsu??!"

"Hey Luce" he grins

"Go away!!!"

"Come on Luce.... Forgive me please!!"

"No!!!"

"Pretty please!!"

"No means no!!!!"

"Pretty pretty please!!??"

"Aaaarrgh" I just run to my bathroom and close the door.

I turn on the shower and tears start to drop from my eyes!!

"Please natsu...don't make this hard for me more than it is"  I mumble!

"Hey Luce you need to plee??"

"No!! I'm taking a shower"

"Huh?? Why now??"

"Cause I want to now go away!!"

I turn off the shower and sit on the tub to sob away my sorrows.

"Luce you kay??"

"God natsu just leave me alone!!"

"No!! I wanna talk let me in" he says while turning the door nob.

I forgot to lock it so he entered the bathroom. Seeing him I try to hide my tears.

"Luce I'm sorry"

"Sorry!?? Do you think after what you said a simple sorry is enough??"

"Luce I tried everything and ....."

" nothing will work just go away natsu....just how could you even think I would cheat on you. Moreover you questioned being father of our child!.... You think its such a small matter?"

"No I don't think... Lucy give me any punishment you want but please forgive me!! And please change your wet clothes"

"I don't care"

"Lucy!!" He whines. Then leans down and tries to unbutton my wet shirt!

"What are you doing!??" I say while trying to push him away.