Chapter 20: Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

Ratchet facepalmed.

They should be more grateful. It took almost thirty minutes to do that and I almost fell in Megatronus's mouth.

The door clicked before opening and a two cars drove through.

I stood up and smacked Megatronus's face excitedly.

"They're here!" I exclaimed.

"I can see that." He replied, rolling his eyes and picking me up.

One of the cars opened and Fowler stepped out. Immediately, I spotted the shiny silver on his finger and grinned.

I knew it.

Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) Darby got out of the passenger seat and looked around with a small smile.

The other car's four doors opened. Jack walked out of the driver's door and Miko practically lunged out of the passenger door, both of them wearing their military hats.

Raf got out of the back seat, his hair slicked back and a folder under his arm. No doubt left over work from his college.

Which was ridiculous because I offered him a spot in the tech department, but he said he wanted to get a degree and work his way to it first. I guess I could understand where he was coming from.

Raf wanted to be like the other agents, who worked through college and lots of other programs to be where they are now.

The final door opened and David stepped out... Yeah, he looked exactly the same as he did last time we saw each other, four months ago.

He doesn't age. Lucky. I had to go through an acne phase. It was horrible.

Megatronus set me down and I ran over, enveloping the big idiot in a hug. Then I ran to Raf and did the same. Miko didn't waste a second, tackling me to the ground.

"How has the military not tamed Miko?" Ratchet asked.

"She's untamable. Believe me, I have tried." Jack said, giving me a small hug.

"Where are the bots? It's reunion time!" Miko asked.

"Bee says they'll be here soon. Knockout got a little sidetracked with his paintjob." Raf told us, looking at his phone.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Knockout even coming?" Miko asked.

I punched her shoulder.

"Watch it, Katrina, I know how to throw a punch." Miko warned.

I smirked before punching her again.

The military agent gave me an evil grin and I took off, but there was no way that I could outrun the demon.

"Megatronus!" I screeched, running for his pede.

"Face me like a woman!" Miko yelled.

"I'm not a woman! I'm an angel of pacifism!" I shouted in return.

Just in time, Megatronus reached down and grabbed me. I sighed in relief.

"Promise not to take advantage of me when I'm in recharge again or I'll feed you to Miko." He threatened.

I gulped, "I promise! Absolutely!"

He grinned, showing off wickedly sharp teeth. I smiled nervously back, hoping Ratchet didn't see my fingers crossed behind my back.

The groundbridge suddenly sounded and Megatronus put me on his shoulder. I bounced with excitement as Arcee and Bumblebee drove through.

The two of them looked at their charged and transformed. Behind them was Bulkhead and Knockout, who had become great friends.

Although Knockout would never let Bulkhead anywhere near his buffer like he did with Breakdown.

Optimus walked through next with Dreadwing at his side. The groundbridge closed behind them.

Quickly, Optimus walked over and grabbed Megatronus's servo. The two of them smiled at each other before Optimus looked at me.

"You haven't been getting into trouble have you?" He asked.

"Me? I'm the angel of pacifism." I told him sarcastically.

"Some angel." Megatronus rolled his optics.

Optimus picked me up and pressed me against his chassis. We hugged for a moment.

"I missed you, old man." I smiled.

"I missed you too, mischief-maker." He replied before putting me on his shoulder.

"Now, Bumblebee has been telling me about energon cookies?" Optimus asked.

"Yes! Look! Over here!"

We spent the rest of the night having fun, playing games, and telling stories of what we did over our time apart.

I totally fell asleep during one of Jack's stories about General Bryce, but Miko spitballed me. Evil little squirrel.

I yawned, leaning against Optimus's neck as we walked back to our berthroom. The door swung open and suddenly Optimus was stopped.

He turned around, looking at Megatronus in amusement.

"Don't you think this is a little much?" He asked, referring to the decorations.

I lost the bet.

"Katrina insisted." Megatronus told him, smiling.

Optimus shook his head in amusement before turning back around.

"Optimus?" Megatronus asked.

He turned around to look at the silver bot.

"Look up."

Yeah, I think they're going to make a sparkling anyway.

Word Count: 1298