Chapter 2: Team Prime

Alias's POV

"My entire life just flashed before my eyes." I whispered.

"Pull up your big birl britches." Agent Fowler said as he stepped out of the helicopter.

David quickly followed behind him and I sighed, checking the device on my wrist before following slowly.

"What is that?" David asked, startling me as he took a step away from Agent Fowler.

I peeked around his shoulder and spotted the military agent holding a grenade.

"Their computer isn't working. We need a more primitive way of getting in." Fowler said.

"Did you tell them you were about to blow a hole in their roof?" I asked.

"They'll be fine." He shrugged.

He tossed it a pretty good distance and then turned around and crouched.

David pulled my wrist towards him and stood between the explosive and me. I yelped at the loud bang it created.

"Are you two alright?" Fowler asked, "I forgot you weren't real agents and you wouldn't know to duck."

David glared at him, "Then think next time."

I gulped. This already wasn't going very well. And contrary to most beliefs, I actually wasn't all that awesome. My confidence is a lot bigger when I'm hiding behind a screen.

"Alright, before we get in, I just want to warn you, a lot of the people on Team Prime, well-"

"They're giant alien robots." I finished.

He glared, "Yes. Yes they are."

"It was a very interesting file to read. Didn't you wonder how I knew your name just by seeing you on a camera?" I asked him.

He paused, before continuing to walk over to the hole.

"We could use a lift!" He called down to them.

A giant piece of metal filled the hole and Fowler got on it, looking at us expectantly.

"You sure about this?" David asked me.

"When am I ever sure about anything?" I asked him as we got on.

"Right." He muttered.

My eyes widened as I saw all of the giant rob- cybertronians. They were a lot bigger than I was expecting.

"Really!? This is the best your government has to offer? Two more children!?" A white and orange bot exclaimed.

If I'm remembering correctly, his name is Ratchet.

"One child actually." I told him.

He huffed, wiping his metal hands down his face in frustration.

"Great. Cybertron is doomed."

I glared, "So where is your problem, old man?"

He glared back furiously, "Over. There."

He pointed to a small computer, obviously meant for me to use. It was hooked up to an even bigger, humongous computer.

There was another small computer, but a kid with brown hair and glasses was working on it.

I let the bot who was holding us, Bumblebee I think, the black and yellow one, take me to the computer.

David stepped out quickly and I followed. Fowler looked at me and crossed his arms.

"Well?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down, turning the fancy black computer on. This was the same kind that Agent Henkerson's people used. Cool.