Chapter 12: Asking Questions

Knockout's POV

"If the femme is truly capable of such things and fully under my control, she would be a remarkable asset in many different fields." Megatron said.

I sputtered, "But if she is acting, she could get away!"

"We should kill her now, while we have the chance. Along with Orion." Breakdown agreed.

"She brought three Autobots to their knees effortlessly and beat Soundwave's virus. Her capabilities would be easily exploitable, not to mention her connection to the Autobots. They wouldn't want to accidentally hurt her." Megatron explained.

"But what if she gets away?" I asked again.

"I'm sure you'll be able to monitor her." Megatron said while walking back into the medical room.

I saw the femme standing calmly where Megatron had left her.

"Are you ready to become a true Decepticon?" Megatron asked.

She grinned.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

"Just get in, get the power core, and get out. Got it?" I asked.

Breakdown nodded and rolled his optic.

I waiting with the human as Breakdown was carrying the power cell.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Pesky humans." He complained.

Suddenly there was the sound of a groundbridge and we turned, spotting Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee.

"Missing someone?" I asked.

"Whatever you did to him, we will-" Arcee was cut off.

"Enough chatter. Lord Megatron requested that we bring him the power core swiftly." The human said.

All of the Autobots looked down in surprise, "Alias!?"

"Mm." She flicked her wrist and they stumbled back a few steps, clutching their helms.

"Bravo. Now let's move shall we?" I asked as our groundbridge appeared.

"I could kill them now. Easily." Alias told us, looking at the Decepticons.

"Megatron did not order you to kill the Autobots." Breakdown told her harshly.

"Which is strange." I muttered.

"Just tell me to kill them." She growled.

"Oh you need our permission. That's hilarious!" Breakdown laughed.

"Just get in the groundbridge, fleshy." I ordered.

She sighed and released her control on the Autobots. I don't know why Megatron told us not to let her kill the Autobots, it would solve so many problems.

"Alias! Wait-" The Autobots were cut off as the groundbridge closed behind us.

"Mission success." Breakdown smirked at me and I grinned back.

"Knockout. Breakdown. I see you have retrieved the power source. How did testing the new recruit go?" Megatron asked.

"Just fine my lord. She was very helpful in getting the Autobots out of the way." I told him.