Chapter 13: Revelation

Jack's POV

"Go!" Arcee yelled as she attacked the Decepticon sentry.

I looked at David and he nodded before we ran into the building that contained vector sigma.

"How far is it?" He asked.

"It should be-" I stopped myself as we entered a large chamber.

"Close?" He finished as we walked up to the platform.

David had volunteered to go with Arcee and I in case Arcee had to fight something and I needed protection. He did have super strength after all.

We walked forward and I placed it on Vector Sigma. It immediately activated and started to move. David and I slid off as it raised up.

I stepped back and watched as it began to download the wisdom of the Primes.

"It's working." I said into our comms.

"Good."

David frowned, "What is that noise?"

We turned around and my eyes widened, "Scraplets."

"What are scraplets?" David and my mom asked at the same time.

"Tiny little metal eating monsters." Miko answered.

"If they chew through Vector Sigmal before the matrix finishes uploading the information, Optimus could be lost forever." Ratchet told us.

Suddenly the scraplets turned and zeroed in on Vector Sigma.

"Uh oh." I said as they started flying over.

I began hitting them with a metal bar I found as David grabbed them off of it and crushed them with his hands.

But there was too many.

We heard a noise behind us and I turned around.

Arcee was coming.

"Uh, David." I poked him as I realized it was the sentry.

He turned around and his eyes widened, "Uh oh."

He balled his hands into fists and got ready for a fight, but suddenly the sentry backed away, looking behind us in fear.

"They like live metal most." I muttered before grabbing a scraplet and throwing it at the bot.

All of the others immediately noticed and left Vector Sigma for the live cybertronian meal.

"Nice thinking." David said as they all fell off the side of the bridge.

The matrix made a noise and we turned around as it started moving.

"I think it's done." I announced.

"We'll be waiting for you." Ratchet told me.

"Yay!" Miko cheered.

"Good job son." Agent Fowler told me.

I raised up my empty hand and gave David a high five. We grinned.

I heard another set of wheels just as I was grabbing the matrix. It was actually Arcee this time.

"Ready to go restore a Prime?" I asked her.

She smiled.

Orion/Optimus's POV

"Orion. How is project Iacon progressing?" Lord Megatron asked as he walked in with two vechicons behind him and the human on his shoulder.

"I fear I am a bit morr rusty than I thought." I lied.

He nodded slowly, "And this has nothing to do with your after hours research?"