Ylaesya

disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings, and whatsoever errors. please, bear with me

some of the image/photo are not mine. credit to the rightful owner.

tw: strong language or vulgarity, death, and accident. please, read at your own risk.

Plagiarism is a crime.

©️ Ylaesya, 2022

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

story description:

Keisha Amber Lopez a 2nd year psychology college student had a longtime crush on Warren Acacius Kinston, a 3rd year engineering college student. He's an arrogant man who doesn't care about girls. She finds herself constantly trying to prove her worth to Acacius.

Acacius started to fall in love with Keisha, and they end up doing the same thing they like, travelling, and eating the same food. But the problem they didn't expect to come happened, How will the two fight for their relationship? Would one of them give up? Could they succeed in their dreams without each one of them in their lives?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ylanote:

Hola, soy Yla. This is my first collaboration with my co-authors, I hope you guys like it.

I suggest to read the "Maligayang Pagkunwari" first before this SIB, because there are some chapter that will spoil you here.

All love,
Ylaesya

Started: April 02, 2022
End: June 23, 2022