by the time I was ready it was 6:15 so I decided to go and hang out with my brothers and parents a little

We talked and made jokes, until the doorbell was heard. Dad went to the door and allowed Dimitri inside while I gathered my clutch and my phone.

"Keep her safe Dimitri." Dad said while my brothers agreed informing him of the do's and dont's of a date. Having heard enough of this I decided to save Dimitri and told them we had to go.

He took us to the most beautiful restaurant, the outside had a Victorian era type of vibe and the inside was more modern yet had that cozy touch to it. There were chandeliers and the lights that had crystals around the bulbs hanging from the ceiling.

"This is so pretty." I said while smiling and looking at the area.

"It is huh." He said, when I looked at him he was already looking at me.

"Right this way miss, sir." The waiter said.

We followed him and were lead to the balcony that was set up for only one set of people. Us.

"I cleared it out for us." He said confirming my thoughts.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing his lips. He held my face and depended the kiss but before it got too heated he pulled away and pecked my lips once more.

He walked over to the table while holding my hand and pulled out the chair for me then situated himself on the other side.

We spoke and ordered food and it was an extremely nice night overall.

"I love you." I said randomly

"I love you more mi amore."

"I highly doubt that but thank you for trying." I said smiling.

"Really?" He said laughing.

"Mhm." I said smiling

Once we were done we ordered dessert. We decided we would split with each other since we couldn't make up our minds.

He got the triple chocolate ice cream cake slice and I got the chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.

"You wanna spend the night amore?" He asked as we drove

"Yeah, I wanna cuddle. I'll message my mom." I said yawning.

"Okay baby." He said kissing my hand.

Once we arrived at his penthouse he went in the underground parking area. He came to my side, opened the door took me out the car while laughing and carried me to the elevator.