Sky : Stop smiling like a crazy will you, stop embarrassing me..

He whispered but Ryan being unfazed he didn't mind at all, on the other hand sky mentally facepalmed himself nd again focused on lecture letting his mad of a bestfriend being in his own world. He was like these the whole class nd as soon as the bell ring after there 3rd class indicating lunch time. Ryan literally get up from his chair nd started to pack his stuff..

Sky : wow, wow what happened to you now, are you Missing your meeting with president or what ..

He asked confusedly with an mocking tone, looking at his bestfriend who seems to be in hurry like the world is going to end nd he has to hide, Ryan stop whatever he was doing, nd look at his friend with his wide boxy smile, nd sky understand the meaning behind it..

Sky : no, iam warning you ryan no..

His eyes widened in horror, while he is disagreeing for whatever going on Ryan's mischievous head, ryan being unaffected by his warning, he nodded with an smile which means he'll not stop.

Sky : i said no ryan I'll fuc..

Nd before he could finish or do something in self defence, ryan pinch both of his cheeks like it's softest thing in the world.

Ryan : i miss these cheeks so much you know..

Ryan said in his baby voice, giving his best to irritate his bestfriend more, coz one thing sky hate the most in these world nd tht is when someone squish his cheeks or treat him like a baby. Nd as a bestfriend ryan is taking full responsibility to irritate his bestfriend to the core.

Sky : leave my cheeks you asshole I'll fucking kill you..

Sky said while trying to get ryan hands away from his cheeks..

Ryan : you should be grateful iam hella happy today so iam letting you go these time..

Ryan said with an tone like iam so proud of myself, nd leave sky cheeks like he is doing a favor on him, sky mentally rolled his eyes..

Sky : grateful my ass..

He cursed his bestfriend while rubbing his cheeks which became red due to all the squishing done by ryan..

Ryan : iam off, i cursed you to eat your lunch like a single ass you are,

Ryan stuck his tongue out teasing his bestfriend more.

Ryan : i have a lunch date with my life line, she promised to have lunch with me,

Sky rolled his eyes now he understands the reason behind his bestfriend's all giddy mode, ryan seems to be always in a good mood after she agreed to be friends with him, ryan never leave any chance to spent time with her nd he likes everything about the time he spends with her, accept the part called Xavier who seems to always intruppt there moment, nd ryan don't know why but he always glare at him like one wrong step nd he will kill him,

but did ryan give a damn hell no he didn't give a damn instead he glare him with same one wrong step nd i will kill you type of gaze, he didn't like xav not even a bit, reason coz he always stick to czar like a glue, there closeness is what Stinging in Ryan's eyes. He knows he didn't have any right to get jealous but he can't help but feel like these.

All the way from his class to czar class his smile didn't left his lips, he keep humming all the way, it's really nice to being in love, the way you feel Wherever you look at the person, the way your heart beat increase every time tht person comes closer to you, the way you feel whenever you are going to meet him, thts the same feeling ryan is Feeling now a days, these feeling it's mesmerizing nd amazing..