U.A FILE #33 - Okiatsu Soyokaze

"Nice to meet you, I'm Okiatsu!"

GENERAL

Name: Okiatsu Soyokaze (興敦 組予風)
Alias: String Tuner (ストリング・トユーナー | Sutoringu Toyūnā)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 03/10
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m65
Weight: 54kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Special physical features: None

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Tokyo
Ethnicity: Afro-Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 17
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Guitar is the best way to express our feelings."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Earnest | Patient | Responsible | Kind | Reliable |

✖ | Timid | Sensitive | Stressed | Clumsy | Too perfectionist |

L I K E S
◇ Playing Guitare
◇ Italian food
◇ Athletics
◇ Shonen

D I S L I K E S
◇ Crowds
◇ Spiders
◇ Meaningless music
◇ Troubles

R E C A P

Okiatsu is a shy and sensitive young man, never taking the first step in making friends. Nevertheless, he is someone of kindness and benevolence outside of the kid, making him a very popular boy in his class, contrary to what his anxiety might lead him to think.

This sensitivity he transmits to others through the guitar of which he is a true virtuoso since he practices it since his 7 years old. He is also a sporty boy, practicing athletics and gymnastics but also a fine gastronome.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Okiatsu is the eldest son of a luxury car dealer and a history teacher. He was raised in a loving and supportive family environment, where his strong bond with his younger brother, who was diagnosed with autism, shaped his future aspirations. Being extremely close to his brother and seeing the challenges he faced on a daily basis, Okiatsu was driven to pursue a career in heroics with the goal of protecting and serving those in need. He worked tirelessly to hone his skills and secure a recommendation for admission to U.A. High School's Class 1-B, where he could further his education and training in the field of professional heroics. With a steadfast determination to fulfill his promise to his brother and become a hero worth admiring, Okiatsu embarked on this new chapter of his life with unwavering resolve.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Jinkichi Soyokaze - Luxury car dealer
Mother: Kay Soyokaze – History teacher
Brother(s)/Sister(s): A brother 2 years younger: Ryuuki Soyokaze
Best friends:
Kazuo Haijetto, Jikiru Kasumi
Friends: Ishin Ajiwau, Chichi Haibatto, Kinatsu Yokogare
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"Here come the String Tuner!"

Type: EmitterRange: Mid-Long RangePrimary Role: Control/AttackFighting Style: Support Combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Mid-Long Range
Primary Role: Control/Attack
Fighting Style: Support Combat

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 5/5 | A
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 4/5 | B
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: String Fingers

Description: Okiatsu's quirk allows him to eject from each of his fingers a 10-meter cable, similar to a guitar string, which can stick itself in almost any kind of surface. Thus, he can use it to sling between buildings but also as a whip in combat. His cables also have the property of generating devastating acoustic waves when rubbed.

Drawbacks: The problem with his cables is that they are connected to the nerves in his arms. So when he rubs them to generate acoustic waves, his arms feel terrible pain. Finally, even though they are as strong as steel cables, they can be cut and if this happens Okiatsu's arm connected to them will be paralyzed for 2 days, while the cable "heals" and grows back.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A hoodie whose hood and the top of the sleeves are red with a pattern of intersecting black strings, while the bottom of the sleeves and the back is blue with a white guitar logo in the back while the front is black with 5 white strings coming to knot in the center.
◇ Big goggles with yellow lenses to keep dust out of his contact lenses.
◇ Black combat mittens, leaving his fingers out in the open for the use of his quirk.
◇ Black jeans with black knee pads circled in white, ending up in high red and white Converse boots.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ His quirk coupled with his agility gives him great ease in his movements.
◇ Can handle groups of enemies from mid to long-range.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Important drawbacks to his nerves.
◇ Useless in wide and almost empty environments.