U.A FILE #03 - Masako Sarada

"My friends are my pillars to reach new heights!"

GENERAL

Name: Masako Sarada (雅子 皿田)
Alias: The Wrathful Aries: Stormwool (怒りアリエス: ストームウル | Ikari Ariesu : Sutōmuuru)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 04/12
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m68
Weight: 52kg
Hair: Cyan
Eyes: Blue
Special physical features: Rams' horns on her head from her quirk.

Gender: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Nara - Kansai
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 05
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"I'll always do my best to make my friends and family proud!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Friendly | Caring | Motivated | Devoted | Worker |

✖ | Jealous | Naive | Shy | Clumsy | Stubborn |

L I K E S
◇ Shojo
◇ Circus
◇ Cute animals
◇ Plushies

D I S L I K E S
◇ Needles
◇ Loosing
◇ Being alone
◇ Big scary dogs

R E C A P

Masako is a friendly and benevolent girl, always bending over backward for her friends. For her, no value is worth the family and friendship that make her happy. It is also because of this that she is very possessive and jealous, both in friendship and love, being too afraid of abandonment.

Reflecting her sparkling personality, Masako is a very girly girl who likes everything cute, pink, and full of love. All this hides the power that lies inside her and the bad loser she is also when she plays with her friends, turning into a real demon when she gets angry after a defeat. She is also a great circus enthusiast and, since her early childhood, has also practiced juggling and unicycling, explaining her very athletic physique.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Masako, as the only daughter in her family, was raised with love and adoration, constantly showered with affection and gifts by her parents. She also built strong and meaningful relationships with a diverse group of friends, whom she deeply cared for. Inspired by her desire to give back to the world and protect those in need, Masako made the decision to pursue a career as a professional heroine. With the encouragement and support of her parents and friends, she devoted herself to her training during her middle school years, working tirelessly towards her goal of enrolling at U.A. High School, a renowned institution for the education and development of aspiring heroes. Her dedication and passion have made her a shining example for those around her, and a force for good in the world.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Hiroto Sarada – Woodworker
Mother:
Hifumi Sarada – Public official
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
None
Best friends:
Ken Sukoku, Ema Yorokobi, Masami Hikaku
Friends: Joichi Iuta, Hitoyoshi Akarui, Chichi Haibato, Ishin Ajiwau, Manami Akio, Ren Danagai, Daichi Yona, Noriaki Rigaku, Shinju Shijin, Kazuo Sogui
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
Kenshin Sayakuzu
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"My kindness hide my wrath!"

Type: TransformationRange: MeleePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Melee

Range: Melee
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Melee

Stats (without using her quirk):
Power: 1/5 | E
Speed: 2/5 | D
Technique: 3/5 | C
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 5/5 | A
Quirk Control: 1/5 | E

Stats (using her quirk):
Power: 6/5 | A+
Speed: 5/5 | A
Technique: 2/5 | D
Intelligence: 1/5 | E
Cooperativeness: 1/5 | E
Quirk Control: 1/5 | E

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Aries Demon

Description: Masako's quirk allows her, when her horns are fully out of her head, to activate a boost of speed and strength. In order for her horns to come out of her head, she has to be pissed off. In fact, every irritation, annoyance, or tantrum, make her horns grow more or less to their maximum size.

Drawbacks: The weakness of this quirk, apart from the lengthening of its horns which does not depend on her will, is that it also has a strong impact on her mind. Indeed, once her quirk is activated, the nice Masako turns into a real brute, running into the heap without thinking, even at the risk of hurting allies.

Super Moves:

[S1 Ep7] Aries Wrath (エアリーズ・ロス): After releasing the full power of her quirk, Masako, whose muscles have doubled in size, rushes like a raging beast on anything that moves, attacking it with destructive force.

[S4 Ep6] Aries Wrath: Ram Strike (エアリーズ・ロス・ラム・ストライク): After being completely transformed by her quirk, Masako uses all her power in a violent horn blow.

[S5 Ep6] Aries Tornado (エアリーズ・トーネードー): After having flexed the muscles of her legs and arms, Masako grabs the limbs of her opponent and spins quickly on herself. Once the centrifugal force is at its maximum, she throws the opponent as hard as she can.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ An azure blue jumpsuit with a white wool half jacket on top.
◇ Combat gloves and elbow pads are hidden under white wool.
◇ High boots and knee pads are hidden under white wool.
◇ A black leather belt with a round silver buckle in the middle.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ High strike force
◇ Unpredictable to the enemy

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Unpredictable for her allies
◇ Versatile in its time before activation