U.A FILE #04 - Kenshin Sayakuzu

"Only the best deserve their place in this world."

GENERAL

Name: Kenshin Sayakuzu (健心 査約図)
Alias: The Full-throttle Hero: Inflate (全開ヒーロー:インフレート | Zenkai Hīrō: Infurēto)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 12/03
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: B
Height: 1m70
Weight: 63kg
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Special physical features: His inflated muscles.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Tokyo
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 17
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"I would be a worthy heir to my family!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Loyal | Worker | Motivated | Devoted | Careful |

✖ | Jealous | Haughty | Bragger | Straightforward| Stubborn |

L I K E S
◇ Traveling
◇ Cycling
◇ Money
◇ English TV shows

D I S L I K E S
◇ Being ignored
◇ Loosing
◇ Being alone
◇ Being wrong

R E C A P

Kenshin is a very upright person who allows himself no deviation to be worthy of his heritage and his own ambitions, making him sometimes too rigid. In spite of his haughty and stubborn side, he is nevertheless able to recognize the value of others (his own demands of course) and considers these people as his equals and will always be ready to help them move forward.

Kenshin is also a great sportsman, especially in cycling, and loves to travel around the world with his parents, touring the places he visits by bike. Despite the many trips he has made around the world, he remains more passionate about England than any other country and is a big fan of their culture and TV series.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Kenshin is the newest member of a wealthy and accomplished family in Tokyo, whose lineage includes several generations of professional heroes. Growing up with a privileged lifestyle and having access to the best education and resources, Kenshin always had a desire for more. Despite his parents' belief that it was unnecessary for someone of his background to train in the use of his quirk, Kenshin was driven to become the best and devoted himself to daily training. In an effort to uphold the family heritage and tradition, it was only fitting that he pursue his education at U.A. High School, the premier institution for training the next generation of heroes. Kenshin's commitment and ambition serve as a testament to his desire to make a meaningful impact in the world.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Norihito Sayakuzu – Professional Hero
Mother:
Miwaki Sayakuzu – Professional Hero
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A sister 2 years older - Aiko Sayakuzu - Medical Student
Best friends:
Kenichi Minna
Friends: Katsuro Baketsuno
Crush:
Masako Sarada
Rival:
Ken Sukoku, Katsuro Baketsuno, Masako Sarada
Nemesis:
Crystal

QUIRK

"I will crush evil with my muscles!"

Type: MutationRange: MeleePrimary Role: Attack + DefenseFighting Style: Melee

Type: Mutation
Range: Melee
Primary Role: Attack + Defense
Fighting Style: Melee

Stats:
Power: 5/5 | A
Speed: 4/5 | B
Technique: 3/5 | C
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 1/5 | E
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Inflated Muscles

Description: Kenshin's quirk allows him to inflate his arm and leg muscles like air chambers, (muscles that have the same appearance as the protagonist's armor in the video game Crysis 3). By widening the pores on his skin, he can allow air to enter and fill his muscles, which are connected to his pores by a network of valves similar to those found on a bike tire. This allows him to increase the power of his strikes by projecting the air that he has breathed in into his muscles.

Drawbacks: The problem with this quirk is that it uses the air Kenshin uses to breathe in order to inflate his muscles, thus pumping up a lot of his energy.

Super Moves:

[S2 Ep6] Jet Punch (ジェット・パンチ): Kenshin increases the power and speed of his punch by expelling from his elbow, the air stored in the muscle of his arm.

[S2 Ep9] The Propelled Mill (ザー・プローペレッド・ミル): Kenshin grabs his opponent by the head before performing a spin with his upper body, increasing his speed by expelling air from his elbows, to violently tackle the opponent to the ground.

[S2 Ep10] Jet Hook (ジェット・フック): Kenshin performs a right or left hook which he amplifies the speed by expelling the air contained in the muscle of his arm by his elbow.

[S2 Ep10] Final Exhalation (ファイナル・エクスハレーション): Kenshin expels all the air stored in all his muscles through a single orifice, creating a spray of hot air that throws his opponent but greatly damages the exhalation orifice.

[S4 Ep6] Steam Muscle: Steam Man (スティーム・マッサル・スティーム・マン): Kenshin expels and absorbs air repeatedly from each of his muscles, becoming a human steam machine.

[S5 Ep7] Steam Muscle + Shaggy Armor: Berserker (スティーム・マッサル・+・シャギー・アーマー・バサーカー): Combined attack with Kenichi. While Kenichi creates an armor of hair around Kenshin's body to protect him, Kenshin absorbs and expels air from each of his muscles, increasing the rate of his strikes.

[S5 Ep7] Lash Out (ラッシュ・アウト): Combined attack with Kenichi. In their Berserker form, Kenshin throws fast and powerful punches while Kenichi uses his hair-like whips from Kenshin's wrists to increase the power and range of his punches.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black tank top with orange geometric patterns
◇ Black sports shorts with an orange muscle logo printed on the right leg
◇ Black sneakers with air cushions integrated into the white soles
◇ Black combat gloves with orange diamond-shaped patterns on the knuckles

S T R E N G T H S
◇ High strike force
◇ Skilled with his quirk thanks to his training

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Wastes up quickly
◇ Seldom listens to his teammates