U.A FILE #43 - Ultra Bright

"With this new costume, I hope I'll be a good mentor and hero"

GENERAL

Name: Sēkichi Higami (世吉 日上)
Alias: Symbol of Peace: Ultra Bright (平和の象徴: アルトラー☀ブライト | Heiwa no Shōchō: Arutorā Buraito)
Nicknames: Tomorrow when he played the villain.
Age: 38
DOB: 05/03
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Blood Type: O
Height: 2m06
Weight: 181 kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Special physical features: None

Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Pro Hero and Teacher at U.A
Hero Billboard Chart JP Ranking: No. 1 Hero
Hero Agency: Ultra Agency (led by Ultra Bright himself)
Place of Birth: Tokyo
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class subject: Foundational Hero Studies
Pro Hero License: Yes

PERSONALITY

"I really love this picture of my first suit, I was handsome!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Optimistic | Benevolent | Determined | Independent | Resilient |

✖ | Clumsy | Exuberant | Stubborn | No culinary taste | Pompous |

L I K E S
◇ Peanut butter
◇ Jelly sandwiches
◇ American football games
◇ Spring

D I S L I K E S
◇ Criminals
◇ Winter nights
◇ Tattoos
◇ Merchandising about him

R E C A P

Sēkichi is an optimistic and charismatic person, truly dedicated to his work as a pro hero. However, this does not prevent him from having flaws and being, in particular, a real goofball who is a bit eccentric and dramatic around the edges. But it's probably for these kinds of small flaws that everyone appreciates him, right?

A character with rather dubious culinary tastes, Sēkichi is an exceptional man, but with simple pleasures. His greatest delight is to enjoy a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of a good American Football game on a mild spring day.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Sēkichi's childhood was filled with challenges and obstacles as he was orphaned at a young age from parents who served in the military. Growing up in a challenging environment, Sēkichi was forced to develop a strong will and determination to survive. Despite the odds, he held onto his principles of justice and patriotism, just like his parents, and used his bravery to protect those in his neighborhood while upholding the law by not using his quirk. His acts of heroism did not go unnoticed and earned him recognition in high school, where he was recommended by local pro heroes to attend U.A. High School for heroes in training. At U.A., Sēkichi quickly established himself as one of the top students, impressing his mentors and instructors with his dedication and determination. Upon graduation, he joined The Ray's agency where he worked closely with his mentor and soon became the next Symbol of Peace and heir to all his mentor agencies. Now, as Ultra Bright, he shares the valuable lessons he learned during his time at U.A. with aspiring heroes, hoping to inspire the next generation to become worthy successors.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Haruki Higami - Deceased - Captain of the Japanese army
Mother: Hina Higami – Deceased - Communications specialist of the Japanese Army
Brother(s)/Sister(s): None
Best friends:
Unknown
Friends: Nocturn, Light Up, NightClaw
Crush:
None
Rival:
State
Nemesis:
The Collector, Nemesis

QUIRK

"More than ready to kick some bad guys with a good old Solar Punch!"

Type: EmitterRange: Melee and long-rangePrimary Role: AttackFighting Style: Melee and long-range combat

Type: Emitter
Range: Melee and long-range
Primary Role: Attack
Fighting Style: Melee and long-range combat

Stats:
Power: 6/5 | S
Speed: 6/5 | S
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 5/5 | A
Cooperativeness: 6/5 | S
Quirk Control: 5/5 | A

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Sun Absorption

Description: Ultra Bright's body permanently stores solar energy, which it can use to increase its strength and speed, but also to release heat waves of varying intensity.

Drawbacks: The problem is that Ultra Bright is literally Quirkless without sunlight and if he is deprived of it for several days in a row, it will take him several days to recover.

Super Moves:

[S4 Ep6] Solar Flare (ソーラー・フレア): Ultra Bright propels himself through the air, charging up with solar energy before clapping his hands so violently that the clap causes a powerful shock wave.

[S4 Ep6] Solar Wheel (ソーラー・ウィール): Ultra Bright propels himself from the air onto his opponent by twirling his arms to knock them out or tackle them to the ground.

[S4 Ep6] Solar Charge: Star Punch (ソーラー・チャージ・スター・パンチ): Ultra Bright gets into a fighting stance to load up as much solar energy as possible in a devastating but very slow punch.

[S4 Ep6] Star Punch, Phase II: Exhaust Heat (スター・パンチ・フェーズ・トゥー・エグゾースト・ヒート): After his Solar Punch, a powerful heatwave and fire emerge from the impact and fist of Ultra Bright.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A white mask, cape, and shoulder pads made of a material that conserves solar energy.
◇ A highly resistant red and white one-piece suit in the color of his homeland.
◇ White gloves and boots of a material strong enough to withstand the impact and heat of his punches and kicks.
◇ A white belt whose buckle is the flag of Japan.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Has an extraordinary striking power
◇ Amazingly fast for his size.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Sun-dependent.
◇ He must consistently hold his punches to avoid killing.