U.A FILE #26 - Chichi Haibato

"Sorry I don't talk with strangers, I can't help you."

GENERAL

Name: Chichi Haibato(致知 俳馬頭)
Alias: Luma (ルーマー)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 05/04
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Blood Type: A
Height: 1m67
Weight: 56kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Yellow
Special physical features: None

Gender: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Nara - Kansai
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1B
Class number: 08
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"Just a minute. I'm getting ready and I'm on my way."

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Neat | Responsible | Conscientious | Attentive | Earnest |

✖ | Tense | Stubborn | Diligent | Reserved | Anxious |

L I K E S
◇ Sunbathing
◇ Art
◇ Jewelry
◇ Fashion

D I S L I K E S
◇ Waiting
◇ Follow others
◇ Orders
◇ Swimming

R E C A P

Chichi is a pretty hard girl to keep up with. Very attentive to her friends, who like to talk with them and discuss their worries, she is nevertheless not the type to follow others and prefers to withdraw rather than do what she doesn't like. She is a rather discreet and well-groomed girl, who pays particular attention to her appearance and follows new trends assiduously.

She is nevertheless a very intelligent and studious girl who loves art and fashion. She also loves the luxury in which she has lived since childhood and spends a lot of time shopping or taking care of herself.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Chichi is a member of a blended family consisting of a father who works as a lawyer, a mother who is an artist, and a disabled older brother. Growing up, Chichi developed a strong bond with her brother and was always protective of him, inspiring her to pursue a career as a hero. With her parents' support and determination, Chichi was able to secure a recommendation for admission to U.A., the prestigious superhero high school, where she was accepted into Class 1-B.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Ayame Haibato - Lawyer
Mother: Narue Haibato – Artist
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
An half-brother 3 years older: Kazuya Haibato | An half-sister 6 years older: Mari Haibato
Best friends:
Kinatsu Yokogare
Friends: Masako Sarada, Okiatsu Soyokaze
Crush:
None for now
Rival:
None for now
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I'm gonna be a beacon of hope for everyone."

Type: EmitterRange: Mid-rangePrimary Role: ControlFighting Style: Melee Combat + Light Projection

Type: Emitter
Range: Mid-range
Primary Role: Control
Fighting Style: Melee Combat + Light Projection

Stats:
Power: 2/5 | D
Speed: 3/5 | C
Technique: 4/5 | B
Intelligence: 5/5 | A
Cooperativeness: 2/5 | D
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Flashy Body

Description: Chichi's body is capable of absorbing light and then generating light from her skin in front of a live blinding grenade. Thanks to her costume, she is also able to redirect this light in a much more precise manner while absorbing more light.

Drawbacks: The problem is that the quirk only affects the opponent's view, but also that she is dependent on her costume to adjust the range and accuracy of her quirk.

Super Moves:

[S5 Ep6] Dark Room: Vantablack (ダーク・ルーム・バンタブラック): Chichi uses all the light-absorbingpower of her body to make a large room totally black where no light is visibleexcept for her.

[S5 Ep6] Light Lance: Breakthrough (ライト・ラーンス・ブレークスルー): Chichi uses an object composed ofseveral lenses superimposed on each other to concentrate its light so stronglythat it becomes a light lance, pushing and piercing the opponent.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A patch on the left eye of cyan color, allowing to redirect the light of her quirk by the eye.
◇ A blue short-sleeved sports top with a yellow logo on the chest and shoulders, which can redirect the light of her quirk.
◇ A tight blue sports stocking with a rhinestone belt that can each reflect the light of her quirk.
◇ Tight-fitting blue high boots with the toe and heel made of the same rhinestones as the belt.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ A very handy quirk for confusing enemies.
◇ Makes her a living flash grenade.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Useless against enemies who don't use their eyesight to get their bearings.
◇ Her quirk forces her to act quickly because blindness depends on her enemies and their quirk.