U.A FILE #18 - Ichi Daikaiju

"H-hey! Hello, I'm Ichi, wanna be my friend?"

GENERAL

Name: Ichi Daikaiju (弌 大解呪)
Alias: Bounce (バウンス | Baunsu)
Nicknames: None
Age: 15
DOB: 06/11
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: AB
Height: 1m85
Weight: 100kg
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue-Green
Special physical features: None.

Gender: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student
Place of Birth: Asahikawa - Hokkaido
Ethnicity: Japanese

Department: Heroes
Year: First year
Class: 1A
Class number: 09
Provisional Hero License: No

PERSONALITY

"No, I can't do it, I'm too weak!"

Q U A L I T Y | F L A W

✔ | Cheerful | Caring | Funny | Friendly | Helping |

✖ | Timid | Lazy | Anxious | Blinkered | Naive |

L I K E S
◇ Eating
◇ Collecting rare video games
◇ Isekai
◇ Canaries

D I S L I K E S
◇ Fights
◇ Dogs
◇ Spiders
◇ Being wrong

R E C A P

Ichi is a shy young boy but very nice and caring with his friends, liking to joke and play video games with them. Too nice to everyone and very naive, he's so manipulable that sometimes he gets into bad situations that it's hard to get out of because he's so stubborn and convinced that he's right.

Probably because of his quirk, Ichi is a big eater, especially of fast food, and prefers to go to restaurants rather than make himself food. Also taking advantage of fortune to fill his collection of video games and manga, Ichi never looks to spend money.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Ichi, the youngest of a well-to-do family in Hokkaido, was born into privilege as the heir of his maternal grandparents' fortune. Despite being surrounded by wealth and love from his mother, a schoolteacher, and his father, a professional hero, Ichi's older brother yearned for more and eventually turned to a life of villainy. Determined to steer his sibling back onto the path of righteousness, Ichi sought to follow in his father's footsteps and enrolled in U.A., the premier institution for training aspiring heroes.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Tomoharu Daikaiju - Pro Hero
Mother:
Reori Daikaiju – Schoolteacher
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A brother 8 years older: Kogyoku Daikaiju | Villain
Best friends:
Shiro Fuyu
Friends: Kaito Karetsuin, Goro Rattopea
Crush:
Miyako Boto
Rival:
Shiro Fuyu
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"My quirk may be odd but with it, I can hurt you a lot!"

Type: MutationRange: Medium + Long RangePrimary Role: Attack + SupportFighting Style: Long Range

Type: Mutation
Range: Medium + Long Range
Primary Role: Attack + Support
Fighting Style: Long Range

Stats:
Power: 4/5 | B
Speed: 1/5 | E
Technique: 3/5 | C
Intelligence: 3/5 | C
Cooperativeness: 5/5 | A
Quirk Control: 3/5 | C

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Belly Bounce

Description: Because of his quirk, the skin on Ichi's belly is able to stretch and bounce things off it at a speed of 100 km/h, while preventing him from being hit in the stomach.

Drawbacks: On the other hand, if the damage to his belly exceeds a speed of 100 km/h, it will be very effective, as well as tear-type damage. Then, each object thrown with its belly is limited by the size and fat of its belly but also by its weight, which cannot exceed 50 kg, at the risk of an internal tear.

Super Moves:

[S4 Ep5] Unsightly Duet: Belly Drum and Vibing Burp (アンサイトリー・ドユーエット・ベリー・ドラム・アンド・ビビング・バープ): Combined attack with Shiro. The duet goes back to back and while Ichi bangs on his stomach to create shockwaves while Shiro uses a long burp that he vibrates by hitting his throat with his index finger, pushing back as many enemies as possible.

[S4 Ep5] Echo Trampoline (エッコー・トランポリーン): Combined attack with Shiro. Shiro jumps onto the belly of Ichi lying on the ground, throwing him high into the air, before launching a powerful burp towards his belly, creating a gigantic shock wave all around them.

H E R O S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A blue and white tight top with spine support in the back to avoid back pain when bending down to use his quirk.
◇ Black leggings with a white belt around which are attached lead bullets.
◇ Reinforced and slightly ballasted black boots.
◇ White combat gloves.

S T R E N G H T H S
◇ Very useful as support.
◇ Can surprise the enemies with the speed of his quirk.

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ It's hard to deal with multiple enemies at once.
◇ Very hard to fight alone.