And then everything starts to blur.

I can't bare the scene that occurs. The car bumped into him. He rolls from the front of the car to the hood in the back. He falls body first to the ground. The driver didn't even dare to stop but just continued to drive off. THAT FUCKING BASTARD!

I can't move.

I can't even speak for short seconds.

Tears started to come out of my eyes very fast.

I try to find my voice again. "Ashton!" I scream and covered my face. I kneel down in front of him and cup his face with my hands, shaking him. But I know I can do nothing, I can't touch him.

People started to circle around him.

"Don't just fucking stand there! Get him to a hospital!" I scream as I stand up, yet no one gave a shit on anything that I have said. Why the fuck can't anyone hear me now?! I swear people can hear me days ago!

Fuck, they can't hear or see me.

I look back to Ashton. He looks lifeless, which made me panic even more. A woman beside me pulls out her phone to call an ambulance. Finally!

"Ashton..." I whisper, kneeling back down next to him. "Wake up buddy. Don't die. No, please."

Seconds later, sound of sirens can be heard and an ambulance and few police cars fast approached our area.

"Ashton..." I broke down. Paramedics rushes to him, carrying him away from me and into this bed with wheels. I forgot what you even call that. He was placed to lay there and was pushed inside the ambulance.

I follow and went in on the ambulance. I want to know if he's gonna be okay because far as I know, I want him to be okay. The vehicle starts moving, very fast. I look at Ashton. He looks like a mess, yet still beautiful. I hold his hand, but my hand just went through him.

Tears start streaming down my face quickly. "Damnit Ashton," I cried. "Don't you fucking die! PLEASE DON'T EVEN PLAN TO LEAVE! Please..." I yell, shaking him again. I don't care if I'm loud, these people around me can't even hear me.

I cover my face as I sob. I don't even know why I am. I mean, I only knew him for few days! I don't get it but I know I care for him and I refuse seeing him fade out from his life. He's an idiot for thinking it was a good idea to cross the road.

I didn't even notice that the ambulance had already stopped and I was left alone inside the vehicle. The nurses start rushing him inside the hospital doors. I get out of the car and trail from behind.

I stopped on my feet. I stand still on the hallway just few feet from the room he's in right now. I peak through the door, but I was deathly afraid of the view so I walked back slowly to the hallway. Every step I take makes me feel like I'm about to fall on my knees any second. My heart sinks and let few tears fall out. I feel like all this became my fault.

"Kris?" I hear someone call for me. His word came out in confusion and disbelief.  I jump, completely startled and turned around to the caller. I choked on air when my eyes landed on him. Dear god, please, he didn't.

I wipe away my tears quickly with the back of my hand.

"Ashton?"

A/n: I'm gonna edit a lot of things in this book because

1.) So many wrong grammars.

2.) Too many wrong grammars.

And since its summer, I'm able to update a lot. Sorry again for not updating for months. i OWE you a lot. I love youuuu

tim xx