My wife's dead and I'm basically a dead woman walking so who gives a fuck.

Also, I did get an at home std test before we left Arizona and I took it in the air and I'm negative on everything.

"I'm good." Julie says with a shy smile.

"Aww." Gigi says.

I roll my eyes at the nude women's antics then I smack her pussy before I walk Julie out of the room.

Once Julie's left my room, I close and lock the door to my room then I return back to the woman I'm about to be balls deep in.

When I get to my bedroom, I am greeted with the sight of Gigi Hadid on her hands and knees with her ass facing me so I grab one of the condoms that Gigi keeps on her then I put it on my dick.

The only woman I use a condom with is Gigi and the only time I use a condom with Gigi is when I'm fucking her ass because she hates the feeling of cum in her ass, but she loves getting her ass fucked so I wear a condom when I fuck her ass.

Everyone else I fuck wants me to go raw all the time.

"Hi Daddy." Gigi says as she wiggles her ass at me.

"Hi baby." I say then I smack Gigi's fat ass. "I missed you."

"Missed me?" Gigi asks as I lean down onto her back.

"I missed your big titties." I say as I squeeze Gigi's tits. "I missed watching them bounce all over the place while I fuck you."

"Daddy." Gigi moans.

"I missed hearing you moan my name as I rail you."

"Daddy Please." Gigi begs.

"I missed hearing you beg for me to let you cum." I say. "But you know what I missed most of all?"

"What Daddy?" Gigi asks as I grab my dick.

"This." I say as I plunge my condom covered dick deep into Gigi's fat ass.

Once my dick is fully inside Gigi, I decide to tease her by pulling out of her ass and not putting my dick back in.

"Put it back in." Gigi says then she turns and looks at me. "Please Daddy put it back in."

"Can you lay on your back for me baby?" I ask.

Gigi nods so I lean up then I help my friend flip over so we're face to face.

Once's Gigi's on her back I lean down, lick her pussy a few times, then I kiss up my friend's body until I reach her face.

"You ready baby?" I ask then Gigi nods.

"Why'd you want me on my back?" Gigi asks as I guide my dick into her ass.

Once I'm fully inside my friend, I lean down and put us nose to nose.

"Because I wanted to see you Gigi." I whisper as I slowly start thrusting in and out of my friend. "I wanted to watch your face change as I fuck your ass."

"Daddy." My friend moans.

"I wanted to be able to see the face of Miss Jelena Noura Hadid as I plow her ass." I say.

My friend moans then she grabs my head and passionately kisses me.

Once my friend and I come up for air I put my head into her neck then run my tongue along her throat.

"Daddy." Gigi moans causing me to look at my friend. "My tits."

"I got you baby." I softly say I bite down on Gigi's right tit.

"Just like that." Gigi moans then I switch tits and bite the left tit.

"You're so beautiful babygirl." I say as I slowly slide in and out of Gigi's ass while staring into the models eyes.

"Harder Daddy." Gigi moans so I speed up my thrusts even more.

Once I reach the speed Gigi loves, my friend pulls my head down then we passionately kiss.

Gigi and I kiss for what feels like years until we have to break for air.

"How do you feel Princess?" I question as I repeatedly bottom out in Gigi's ass.

"So good Daddy." Gigi moans as my balls repeatedly slap against her skin. "Do I make Daddy feel good?"

"You make Daddy feel so good babygirl." I say. "So so good."

"FUCK." Gigi moans then I lean down to whisper into my friend's ears.

"I wanna hear you baby." I whisper. "I wanna know I make you feel good."

Gigi moans and nods so I continue pounding my friend's ass while listening to her moans.

"Oh Daddy...Daddy you fill me so good...More Daddy...Harder Daddy...Yes Daddy...Daddy...Daddy...Oh Daddy it feels so good." Gigi moans.

"Fuck Babygirl." I moan as I notice Gigi playing with her clit. "Your ass feels amazing."

"Daddy I'm close." Gigi says so I cup her face as I continue ramming her ass.

As I'm fucking the daylights outta Gigi, I tilt her head so she and I are looking at the mirror on the wall next to us.

"Who's that Baby?" I ask as I point at the mirror. "Who's that beautiful woman getting fucked in the ass?"

"Me Daddy." Gigi moans as I continuously pound into her. "It's me."

"Look at me baby." I say then I tilt Gigi's face to look at me. "I wanna watch you as you cum."

"Please Daddy." Gigi whimpers.

"Cum when I cum baby girl." I say then I kiss my girl. "Cum with Daddy. "

Gigi vigorously nods then we stare at each other as I make love to my friend.

A few minutes later I feel my balls tighten so I stare at my friend as we both orgasm at the same time.

"Fuck." Gigi moans.

Once Gigi and I finish orgasming, I pull out of my friend's ass, take off the condom, then I lean down and softly kiss her.

After I kiss Gigi, I notice the time then I look at the woman I just fucked.

"Come on beautiful." I say. "Let's go shower."