Chapter 23

Who knew you could find out you love someone on such a short amount of time. it's like me and my furby. dang I love that thing. it's annoying as fuck though.

"Wait so you both confessed your love to each other?" Kayla asks, happily.

I nod and she squeals. "time for you two to make BABYS!" She screams.

Bree laughs as my face goes red.

"Who dude we still haven't even had our first date, which is actually very odd," I say.

"So you haven't had your first date, but you already love each other?" Bree asks.

"Pretty much,"

"Damn," Kayla whispers.

"I wanna see insurgent, like now!" I yell randomly.

"Omg we should!" Kayla says clapping rapidly.

I look at her oddly and she stops clapping. i just laugh at her.

I look around the room for Bree and see she isn't in her seat anymore. I see her walking out of the bathroom with my sweatpants on and Ryan's t-shirt that I stole.

"I'm spending the night so night," she says laying down in my bed. I don't blame her, it's almost 3:00 am.

I can't be that tier- I yawn, and then sneeze. I guess I am tiered, am I catching a cold?

I get changed into my pajama shorts and tank top.

Kayla puts on my onesie and we climb into my queen sized bed.

After a couple minutes of me going through social media I fall asleep.

***

I am rudely awakened by my phone ringing. I pick it up and say, "hello?"

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Blake asks. I smile at the sound of her voice.

"No, well yeah, but it's okay,"

"Okay good,"

"Anyways why are your calling?" I asks curiously.

"Oh, erm, us see I am just bored and I'm at the apartment all alone at the moment so I decided to call you." she says. I just chuckle.

"So how is every-" I'm cut off by the sound of knocking on the door.

"Hey sorry to say this, but I gotta go, I'll talk to you later, bye girl," I say before hanging up and tossing is on my pillow. I then realize Kayla and Bree are both gone.

"Come in" I call to the person outside my room.

The door opens to reveal, my wonderful boyfriend.

He smiles at me and sits at the foot at the foot of my bed.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I reply.

We sit there awkwardly, both thinking about what we should say.

Me being the weird person i am I decide to hurt jump on the bed. as I'm jumping Zachary grabs my hand and pulls me down onto his lap. he just stares at me for a second until he crashed his lips to mine. I straddle him,and he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I teasingly deny. he grabs my butt and I gasp, and he takes advantage an slips his younger in my mouth. he starts to explore parts of my mouth, when we are interrupted with a cough...