Chapter 19

"Clare!" He yells running towards me and spinning me around in a circle.

"I missed you," I smiles once he sets me down.

"I missed you too," he says smiling.

"So is there anyone new?" I ask referring to his love life. I have always been interested in his love life. I mean, ever since, Kat, he hasn't really been interested in another relationship.

Ever since the thing with Kat, he just hasn't been the same. and I would know, we used to be so close, and then one day, he just kinda pushed me away. That's why I started hanging out with Kayla and Jordan, so I would have someone to talk to.

He sighs and says, "no not right now, but I do have my eye on someone," he smiles. "So you and Zach huh?" He says nudging my side.

I chuckle and nod.

"I have always thought you guys would end up together,"

"Yeah I guess we are meant to be!" I say, exaggerating.

"So how are you, Jordan, and Kayla?" He asks,

"Um... ya see what happened was..." I say scratching the avoid my head. "well we aren't friends anymore.." I trail off.

"Oh," he says surprised.

"No it's okay! I met this really cool girl named Bree, I have a feeling we will be good friends." I say snileing.

"Good! I hope you are good friends." he says.

"Me too" I agree.

(Later dat dayyyeeeeee!!!)

Zach went out with sone of his friends and my brothers are going skateboarding and my dad is working.

I'm currently texting Bree about when we could hangout, and turns out we are both free so we agree to meet each other at the mall.

Once I reach the mall after a LONG walk I see Bree sitting on a bench out side the entrance.

I smile once she notices me walking up to her. she stands up and I also do, and we go shopping. I literally think that was the most clothes I have bought since about two years maybe?

"Well that was fun!" Bree says laughing.

"Oh yeah carrying about 100 pounds of clothes is so much fun!" I say sarcastically, but also laughing.

She shrugs and says,"your fault not mine,"

I roll my eyes as we exit the mall and towards her car. she offered me a ride home and I accepted of course.

When she pulls up to my driveway, we both get out of the car.

Right when we enter Bree goes off somewhere, probably looking for the bathroom. I sigh and enter the living room.

I see Bree enter the room in the corner of my eyes. I look over at her and she has, the whole box of fruit roll ups, Goldfish, and a bag of popcorn? When Dodd she make that?

"Make your self at home why don't ya," I laugh.

"UM, I already did if you couldn't see," she says sassily.

I laugh and I turn on the tv. we watch some random show on tv and we end up falling asleep, while pigging out.

"Clare!" I hear a voice yell, waking me and Bree. I look around and see my father with an eyebrow raised.

"Hi my dear father," I say sweetly.

"Do NOT, 'hi' me what is all this!" He says motioning to the empty rapper, spilt popcorn, and empty thing of goldfish.

"Um food?" I say, more of a question.

He sighs chuckling, "just clean it up before you girls do anything else."

"Yes my lovely father," I sigh.

After cleaning up we both walk to my room and my window is open. I don't remember opening it. I didn't even know that window opened..
I shrug and see that all my beanies are spread across the room. I look around abut more and my whole room is trashed. I mean the walls have been egged, like who the heck does that inside a bedroom?

But I do have a theory who would have done this, and that is the two girls I used to call my best friends.

I gasp. who and why would they do this.