Chapter 17

Not edited excuse the mistakes.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face! Then suddenly I bumped into you!" I sing while dancing around the kitchen.

"I mean, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place, and maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue," Zach sings, well more like screams, while walking into the kitchen. we just got done watching frozen, well I fell asleep, after Elsa ran away, I have seen the movie like 100 times. Zach was really into it he wouldn't take his eyes off the tv.

"But with youuu-" I start but am cut off by Ryan,

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" He screams walking into the kitchen.

"Not my problem," I say while shrugging.

"Hey um I'm going to get my hair dyed so... I'll see you guys in about an hour or two," I say.

They nod and I walk out the door towards the hair dressers. I'm getting, my hair dyed back to its natural color because I like it better then blue.

(Zachs POV)

After Clare walked out of the house Ryan looks at me and says, "you like her don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I say while nodding.

"I give you permission," he says.

"Permission?" I ask.

He sighs, "permission to date her!" He smiles.

"Um, alright?" I say, as he walks away.

I make popcorn and watch frozen again. what? It's a good movie!

Right before I am about to press play the doorbell rings to reveal....