Chapter 11

Zach😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍^^

I wake up feeling cold, like super cold.
I look at my phone and I have no service, great, note the sarcasm. I roll over and fall out of the bed.

I groan and stand up, and it's freezing, before I went to bed I put on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top.

I put on a pair of sweat pants, and a sweat shirt.

"DAD WHY IS IT SO COLD?" I yell and Alex walks in looking tiered as fuuuu.

"Will you shut up?! Im trying to sleep!" he said.

"NOPE!" i screamed.

Drew then walked in and glared at the both of us, "First of all, clare to answer your question, the power went out so there is no heat. Second of all, SHUT THE HELL UP!"

i rolled my eyes, "It's cold" I whined.

Alex rolled his eyes and walked out of my room, if you caant tell my brotheres are NOT morning people.

I look out side and the power lines outside my windows are frozen, the trees have ice sickles sticking on their branches and leaves.

"awe poor buggies and birdies," I sigh.

"DAD THE BIRDS AND BUGS ARE GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH IF I DONT GIVE THEM A BLANKET!" I yell, and all I get in response is a 'shut up!'

THANKS FOR CARING DAD!

I take off the covers from my bed and walk down stairs and start to walk towards the front door.

"Clare what are you doing?" Ryan asks from the living room.

"I'm saving wild lifes life, they are people too." I said seriously

"What?"

"WE WILL ALL GO EXTINCT IF I DONT SAVE HARRY POTTER AND HIS DINOSAUR GOD DAMMIT!" I yell

"Shit, not this again!" he mitters to himself."DAD CLARE IS GOING CRAZY,"

I scoff"AM NOT, I JUT CARE ABOUT UNICORNS AND PIZZA! SUE ME!"

Zach walks into the living room looking at me weird,

"WHAT CANT HANDLE MY FLAWLESSNESS?!" I yell.

he gives me a 'wtf' look and i roll my eyes.

"ALEX I NEED A RIDE TO THE AIRPORT!"

"WHY!" he yells back. you can tell hes annoyed.

"MY BOYFRIEND FROM FRANCE IS HERE AND WERE HANGING OUT BEFORE HE RUNS TO MEXICO!"

Zach just laughs and i shoot him a glare,

"OH SHIT!" I scream.

"WHAT!" Ryan yells.

"I JUST SAW ANOTHER YOU, IT WAS LIKE YOUR TWIN! AND LET ME TELL YOU, THEY WERE BOTH HIDEOUS."

he just rolls his eyes and stomps upstairs to his room.

Ok i dont know whats wrong with me but sometimes i just get weird and I yell and act crazy like im high or somthing along those lines...

I start to come back to my normal self.

"WOW ITS COLD!" i shiver I sit down on the couch.

Some one puts a blanket over me, I look over and it's Zach,

I smile "Hi"

"Hey" he smiles.

"Cuddle?" I ask

He nods and raps the blanket around the both of us. he raps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. I suddenly don't feel as cold, I slightly tilt my head up and see Zach attempting to braid my hair. I giggle and snuggle my head into his chest

***

I have no idea what i was writing during this chapter so.....