Chapter 21

SHOUTOUTS!
....................................
-LIYAH_LOVE
-pears
-turtles
-my roblox bitches
-my non existent boyfriend
-the person who will love me when we meet.
-all the people in my school who date and only last a week
-all the hoes
-everyone reading this
...............................................................
Excuse the stupid mistakes!!

I reach the only place that will make a basic white girl happy. I walk inside as order my drink. I look around and see Kayla sitting at a table by her self, scrolling through her phone.

Before I even reach the table the girl at the cash register yells my name, I turn around and walk towards the counter.
I get my drink and I walk towards the table.

I sit down and Kayla looks up from her phone.

I send her a small smile, which she returns.

"Ok so I need to help my moms set up for dinner so why did you want me to meet up with you?" she says getting straight to the point.

"Well my bedroom was totally trashed and I didn't do it, and you know if my brothers go into my room with out permission, I will attack them with my baseball bat, so that means someone else did and I think it is you." I say.

"Why would I trash your bedroom, I'm not that immature," she says, with a bored time in her voice.

"Okay cut the shit Kayla, I know it was you and Jordan, so don't even lie." I say with a glare directed towards her.

She looks like she is in a deep thought, when she smiles and looks towards me.

"I didn't do that but I know who did I have proof," she says pulling out her phone.

"So apparently my dad put security cameras in all our bedrooms and i hacked into the system, so instead of my camera going to my dads phone it comes to mine. anyways here it is,"

I watch as Jordan and Kayla talk.

"Oh my fucking God Clare is suck a fucking bitch!" Jordan says.

"Okay I wouldn't call her a bitch, yes she can be over dramatic, but that doesn't make her a bitch." Kayla says calmly.

"Do you know why she did to me! She fucking stole my boyfriend, she's such a thot!"

"Jordan shush you put this spin your self, and you are the one who made ME unfriend her."

"We need to get revenge,"

"Don't you mean YOU are going to get revenge," Kayla says.

"What should I do?" Jordan asks.

"If you really wanna get 'revenge' just key her brothers and dad's car, simple." Kayla says as if it was no big deal.

"No I need to do something worse then that, something that will make her angry," "I know! I can yeah her bedroom!"

"That's really immature JoJo,"

"But she will have to clean it up,"

"Whatever when you get caught don't come crying to me."

That's when the video ends.

"So it was just Jordan?" I ask.

He nods. "wait so do you think that you could help me get revenge on her?" I ask.

She nods and says,"yeah why not, he had it coming anyways. she made ma call a girl fat, which already made me upset, but when she goes and does something as immature as trashing a bedroom- I'm done she thinks it's okay to do that? Well she has another thing coming," Kayla smiles evilly.

"Well I guess we should let Bree in on this," I smile.

"Who?"

"The girl you give a large shirt to and called fat," I say. she opens her mouth to say something but I cut her off by saying, "she told me."

She nods, I look at her and see regret written all over her face. dang she really does feel bad about it.

I call Bree, when she answers the first thing I say, "meet me at the entrance of my high school,"

"Um okay, hi to you too" she chuckles.

"Hi Bree, now go!"

"Okay bye Clare."

"Bye,"

I hang up and we get in our cars and drive be to the school.

We sit talking for a bit when we see just the girl we have been waiting for.