Chapter 15

(Okay before I start I'm going to do a time skip, I know I do a lot of these but it would just get boring if I didn't, and I have ideas that happen in future events so I need to do the time skips😁😁)

(1 month later)
(Clare's POV)

"Clare are you ready to go home?" Ryan asks.

I roll my eyes, but nod.

We walk out of the airport and get into a taxi. Zach and Jordan are holding hands, Kayla is asleep, Alex and Ryan are arguing over which flavor of icebreaker is better.

And I'm tracing my finger over my puzzle piece tattoo.

"You know you shouldn't have gotten a tattoo, you're going to regret it one day," Ryan whispers in my ear.

I roll my eyes and pull my knees to my chest.

(At the house)

Everyone went inside,but me. I'm struggling to move from my position.

"Just go inside what's the worst that could happen?" I hear Zach say/ask.

I turn to face him, "everyone could have Ebola and die," I say,

He rolls his eyes but laughs, "just go!" He smiles.

I sigh and open the front door and walk into the living room.

"Hey Alex where is dad?" I ask.

"His office," he says with no emotions he's to concentrated on his video game, he still hasn't changed.

I knock on my dads office door softly, and he says, "come in,"

I take a deep breath and walk in.

When he sees me his eyes go wide, "Clare!?" He yells happily."

I nod with tears threatening to spill. he smiles and hugs me really tight.

"I love you," he cries.

"Don't cry your just going to make me cry," I say, "but I love you too,"

He kisses the top of my head, and we stop hugging.

"Where is drew?" I ask.

"He has started college," he smiles.

I nod, and walk to my room, well I guess I could call it my room now...

When I enter its exactly the same. I smile and sit down in the bed.

"You know for the first couple months, your dad locked us all out of here," I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn my head, to see his gorgeous blue eyes.

"And?" I say rudely.

"Just saying," he says putting his hands up in surrender. He was about to walk out of the room when I stopped him,

"When did you and Jordan start going out?" I ask. He turns around and sits next to me on the bed."

"You really wanna know?" He asks, i nod, "about 2 months after you left,"

*mental face palm* I'm so stupid, I could have been us who were dating not HER!

I'll just ignore her, I never really liked her that much anyways, she was always really perky.

"Just be careful around her, she may seem sweet and innocent now, but she will end up cheating on you when she gets bored," I say. I'm actually not lying, she does that to boys she gets what she wants then leaves.

"I doubt she would to that to me," he says smiling.

"Whatever, but when she does I'll be here," I say,

"Okay but I won't, hey do you wanna come to a party later tonight with all of us?" He asks.

I nod, "if there is alcohol I'm in!" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes playfully, I lightly slap his arm, "don't judge I like to get drunk and sleep around alright?" I say jokingly, acting like a total slut.

He just rolls his eyes. "what ever you say," he laughs.

(Later that night)

"I don't fuck with you!" Me and Kayla scream over the radio ,Jordan is just sitting int he back awkwardly, she doesn't cuss as much as us.

I play Aa on my phone while Jordan and Kayla argue on what station to play. the girls are in one car and the guys are in another.

When we walk inside a lot of people's heads turn towards us, to be more specific on me. There was some wolf whistles, but I ignore them. most girls would usually brag or flatter themselves if they got whistled at, but me? I could care less..

We all got separated and I'm in the kitchen poring myself a drink.

"Hey you're clare right? Ryan and Alex's sister." a voice says. I turn around and it's one of the school sluts.

I roll my eyes and ignore her, whiles she is trying to start a conversation with me, I know she's just trying to get to my brothers. like I don't want my brothers dying from herpies! I walk away from her and I see the most unsuspected thing...