C5

Cameron's Pov

HE WAS BACK!!
"Hahahahahahahaha!"
The fat trafficker looked at the kid in his arms in disgust.Did the little brat finally lost it? Although he couldn't help but shiver .He didn't know why but something about this kids laughter made him feel fear.

His face burned in shame when realized he was afraid of a kid.He flung the boy down in his anger.

Cameron merely bursted in a fit of giggles .He then slowly looked around giggling every now and then.

He remembered this scene it was when he was kidnapped when he was younger.He looked at the familiar yet not familiar face of the fat man before him.The said person looking at him in anger and shame.

He merely grinned and stood up and before the fat man could process anything his head was dislodged from his shoulders.

As the others head fell to the ground Cameron again broke out into psychotic laughter.

He really was back!He could feel the cooling blood on his hands ,the weakness of his small malnourished body , EVERYTHING.

He slowly made his way out of the cell the now dead fat man had thrown him into.Now that he had calmed down he could fully assess the situation.

He waked down the dark corridors and tried to remember the details of this time.On his way he saw an old hoe which he immediately took up.

His body was too young and malnourished to even use the force of %1 of his fire,because he had caught the fat man in surprise and because of his knowledge and experience he was easily able to kill him with just %0.5.

Not to mention at this point of time he was being bullied.
He smirked he will take care of that when he went back but for now...

He turned the corner and was met with some lackeys,he immediately rushed forward and heated up his hand with   a (very) small amount of his fire while his other hand was already hacking bodies to pieces, blood spurting everywhere..

An hour had passed and by now Cameron's whole body was covered in blood.He came out of the room he was in and threw the head in his heated  left hand away.

He went towards the next room ready to open it when he suddenly paused .This room seemed very similar.That was when it suddenly hitted him.Wasn't the illegitimate son of the Nevermorth family kidnapped with him?

In his last life it was only after three days had passed from now did he sneak his way out of this place .It was while passing through this corridor did he he hide in this room to go unseen when some of the traffickers had search for him.That was when he saw the other's dead body.

It was the second dead body at the time he had seen.As for the first that was his first kill.

He wondered if the other was still alive?

With this in mind he opened the door and immediately hacked the person infront of him in the head which immediately splitted into two before rushing inside and started his killing spree.After a while he then sent his attention to his last victim and sent a small ball of black fire to which immediately sent the other on fire.

His victim screamed and he hacked him in chest stopping all movement.He then licked the excess blood on his lips and turned towards the small body in the room which unfortunately seemed to not be moving.He could have sworn he felt the other weakly watching him.

He sighed and turned his attention back to the fried corpse infront of him as he tried to get his hoe back from body.Finally getting his hoe back he turned back to the only intact corpse in the room only that corpse was no longer a corpse.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.This was interesting.He turned around and made his way towards the other .