C3

(4 years later)
He stared impassively at his so called father and twin brother.His brother Aiko which met 'beloved' walked up to him softly.

"What's up Hatsu? We haven't seen each other in a long while"Aiko smiled at him kindly .He could see out of the corner of his eyes his father who smiled proudly as he stared at his brother's face

A cough made him turn his eyes to the left side of the room where his mother's best friend sat .She smiled at him.

Being in the hospital he had learned to read expressions on alot of stone faced doctor's faces so it wasn't hard to see the disinterest in her eyes as she stared at him.

He merely stared at her silently.

Soon an awkward silence fell upon the room . "So"
Aiko said try to start up a conversation.He sat on the chair beside Hatsu's bed .

"Do you want me to tell you about school?"Aiko smiled happily as he began to ramble on and on about his friends ,school and basically his perfect life.

Hatsu continued to stare at him impassively .He watched as Aiko continued to talk on and on.As he watched his lips moving he wondered what could make him shut up?

Maybe if he stuffed that mouth full of needles?

He could almost imagine jumping off of the bed and stabbing his dear little brother to death.

A very scary thought to have towards one's own brother but if you were as ruthless and put in the same situation you probably would be thinking this too.

Finally after two hours they finally they left although Aiko never forgot to flash him a smile before he left.At this Hatsu gave him a middle finger in his heart .

...

Hatsu happily opened his phone and excitedly touched his favorite notification of the day and quickly began reading .
.
.
.

Been given the reply he wanted Cameron happily went away .As soon as he was out of sight Isabella immediately putted on a disgusted expression .She would never accept his confession that he was obviously planning to say when they will meet later that day .An evil smirk made its way to her lips as she thought of a plan to get rid of him.

         {•~•}            

Cameron happily made his way towards the gardens at the back of the school .
He was finally able to confess today and he was atleast %80 sure that Isabella felt the same .He blushed happily at the thought . Finally there he smiled when he saw her figure standing there but as he neared he felt something was wrong .He stared at her scared expression and worry consumed him.Just when he was about to ask what was wrong an immense pain hitted him at the back of his head .Black dots began to cloud his vision .

.
.
.

The more Hatsu read the angrier he became .What was that stupid brother of his beloved doing!!?How could he believe that green tea b*tche's words so easily!!!?!

Hatsu felt so angry he felt like his heart was starting fail!Which it actually was!!His phone fell out of his hands as he held his heart which was in unbearable pain.

Hearing the loud and fast pacing hearts beats ,doctors immediately began to flood the room.Hatsu's last thought was how he wished he could have chocked that green tea b*tch him self.