C4

Hungry~
Was the first word that came to his mind an the second was pain .He felt like his head would explode .He would have screamed if he hadn't experienced more pain than this so it was bearable though that didn't stop him from hissing.

What he didn't expect was an actual hiss coming out of his lips.He sat up and held his aching head ,the pain now fading away.He then suddenly stiffened.

Ali James Nevermorth ,a background character who was only mentioned once in the whole novel and he should know .He had after all read the book so many times while waiting for an update.In the novel Ali had been mentioned being kidnapped with Cameron when they were younger but only Cameron was rescued.Ali had unfortunately died of hunger.

No wonder he was so hungry!He went through the last minutes before he came over and yes he had accepted that he had infact transmigrated.He wasn't sad though as he was in the world where his beloved was and he WILL make him his .

He again stiffened but only now with pure excitement.Before the original had died Cameron had come busting into his room and started frying and murdering the traffickers in the room.

Yes they were kidnapped by traffickers and thankfully no other kids were here with them.Hatsu now Ali almost blushed at that but he had to keep his cool.

Ali slowly rubbed his eyes and look around the dark room.Only to see blood every where  and a shadowry figure trying to pull a hoe out of a half dead half cooked corpse.

Having finally freed his hoe the figure turned towards him.He then started to make his way towards him.Ali immediately tried to prep himself to see his beloved in flesh when the person stopped infront of him.

Long dirty hair covered in mud blood and to be frank his whole body was covered in blood and guts . Although his face was dirty and full of blood Ali could still make out his distinct features.With his face maturing his 11 year old beloved looked really handsome.

He immediately blushed .He couldn't help it when his beloved stood before him a hot bloody mess.He looked at him in admiration.

He watched as the other raised an eyebrow at him before smirking.He almost purred!He was now a neko and he almost swished his tail!

He then watched as the other kneeled before him.
"Hungry?"
Ali blinked .Cameron's voice was slightly scratchy probably from dehydration and his voice was also still maturing.Although Ali wasn't thinking about that he was thinking about the fact his beloved asked him if he was hungry!

He immediately nodded.Cameron got up with his smirk still on his face as made his way to one of the half cooked corpses .He hacked a peice of meat off and then brought it to Ali.
"Eat"
Ali looked at that peice of human meat.Beastkins where known to eat human flesh but now they were banned from eating this as this was a bad practice and may make them blood thirsty and the fact that it was human meat.

Ali didn't have much humanity left although he did have limits although this wasn't one of them.And besides this was Cameron they were talking about and he would do any thing for him.

Ali obediently began to open his mouth...