C2

Adding to the injury in his head he had also lost a leg and had cuts and bruises all over.He had heard his brother had only got some bruises on his left arm.
So he could only stay at the hospital.Though for how long although nobody said it ,he could tell it would be a very a long time.

He didn't mind he was originally a very lazy person so he spent his time sleeping,eating,playing games on his tablet ,watching tv,sleeping.
All in all he was very comfortable.His father also came to visit him two times a week.Although it was only him alone at least he cared.He was already aware everyone else had forgotten him.

His father soon began to visit him once a a week.Then once every Two weeks.Then once a month.This quickly became once every two months.

By the time he was 10 he was already forgotten.They didn't even visit him on his birthday.His heart had already grown cold to them.

It was also around this time he became interested in reading web novels.

This was how he found 'Fire and Ice:Total Opposites '.

It was about Ethan and Cameron.The first twin sons of the king.Ethan was blessed with strong ice magic.While Cameron with weak fire magic.So it was obvious Ethan would be the most loved while Cameron was left in the dark.Just like him.But still tried to get his parents attention.Although this was the case he never felt pity for him .The type of characters he hated most was those who couldn't take a hint .

Cameron although he was the main villain in the story never stopped trying to get his parents attention .He began to find himself looking for Cameron more and more as he read along.He read as Cameron was humiliated (not like that mind you),and tortured more and more.His countless struggles as he went to school as he bullied and was bullied and competed with Ethan in everything.Trying to make Ethan look lesser than him self to prove to his father and Ethan that he was better.

It was funny as he started to fall in love with his determination.

Since it was a very long novel, by the time he was 12 The twins were just starting magic academy.By now he had come to realize that his
love for Cameron was becoming an obsession .If an update came and he couldn't read Cameron's name even once he will quickly become irritable for the rest of the day.

As Ethan was the main character this happened alot.He jotted down every piece of personal information he read about Cameron in his memory.Very stupid as it's not like he would meet him .Although if he could he would do everything in his power to make him his.This however proved how insane his obsession was becoming.

He would blush when a bathing scene with Cameron appeared.His impassive face blushing while his lazy half lidded eyes quivered silently made the nurses curious,but whenever they asked what he was reading he would only shoot them a glare.

He would also quiver in jealousy and anger when ever Cameron tried to impress the heroin.It would make him so angry that he would stop reading however after calming down he always went back to reading while silently killing the heroin a thousand times in his heart.