××Chapter 6××

(Ma'kayla)

This might sound crazy but everything that happened in the last week has been crazy, I got a job at The L which is the biggest strip club in Los Angeles and I strip...

Its big money in a short time and that's exactly what I need right now we gotta keep our nails done and our hair has to be pretty no messy shit, I got my 2 jobs I still work at Little Italy but I got a interview with forever 21 to help find clothes and shit my mom has been a pain in my ass and if i told her she would deffinately call me a hoe ive been sneakin in the window because if i came in that late she would best me until i didnt even look like me anymore and its not that cares Its just that she likes to torture me to death and I still have to tell august he's been kind of suspicious because he says I've been getting thicker and I have to get thicker so I do work outs and squats to keep my self toned and I guess the squats are doing me well and my other job as a stripper, I wear a white mask that covers my eyes so people can hardly tell its me if they seen me outside they wouldn't recognize me at all but I need me an apartment I got my car and now I need me an apartment august said he would get it for me since I'm not old enough but he just doesn't know I strip and when I have to tell him I can't come over at night kills me because I have to lie to him and we just started dating 2 weeks ago.

When I pulled up in front of his house I just had come from school and I had volleyball practice after so I was wearing my Nike suit suit and I had my hair in a messy bun and a head band on plus Nike book bag with me I rang the door bell and he opened the door.

"Hey baby" he said he was wearing some sweats and black socks but that's all he had on And I couldn't focus on what I had to say to him at first.

"Hey boo" ,I hugged him then I kissed him

"How was practice"

"Good but I have to tell you something"

"Wassup" he said while I sat at his kitchen table and he continued to cut up his fruit.

"Okay august I don't want you to look at me any different because I'm still old Kayla and just because of this doesn't mean I have low self esteem its just that I need the money desperately because you know my situation" I said in one breath he looked at me then he sat down with a whole bunch of fruit in a bowl and he nodded telling me to go on

"I work at The L............as a stripper" I said very low then I lowered my head in embarrassment because I felt disgusted to tell him this and that why I wish I would of never even took the job honestly he stood up and walked over to me then turned my chair towards him then grabbed my chin and bought my head up and he looked me in my eyes

"Ma, I ain't judgin you,gone and get ya money, I salute you because you just hustlin and I respect you because I know what you goin through and you just tryna build a betta life fa ya self and I get that, but I want you to know I'm here and I respect you even more because you tryna get shit on ya own wit out no help,you workin 2 jobs and that's what I like about you Ma'kayla you independent"

I smiled then I hugged him tight for about 5 minutes.

"Thank you august"

"Salute" he said smiling

Then I got up because it was already 7 and I had to be there at 11 so I grabbed my Nike bag and went upstairs to get in the shower I got out and august we sitting on the bed eating cereal I dropped my towel right in front on him and put on my black lace underwear set.

"Kayla you cant be doin that infront of me ya body a blessin and I might just have to bless you with Lil one" I said pointing his spoon to his well 'you know'