××Chapter 2××

(My'Kayla)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm rang loudly waking me up out my my sleep.

It was 8:30am and I usually wake up at 7am so I can get the 8:10 bus but I just had to wake up late.

I sighed loudly and got out some light gray sweat pants and a black t-shirt with my balck and white converses, there wasn't no one to impress today and I especially didn't want to wear anything I cared about so my mom could rip it up and "accidentally" spill her ash tray on.

I moved my dresser from in front of my door and peaked out to see if I saw anyone but luckily I didn't. I quietly went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water and locked the door After that I stripped out my clothes and got in. I really didn't want to go to school because I was so tired I had to close the shop last night and I got home at about 12am but I refuse to stay in this living hell for 8 hours I'd definitely rather be at school. I just stood in the shower letting the hot water pour against me I reached for my body wash which was empty as hell so I got out and got a bar of soap from under the cabinets I washed up a couple times then I wrapped myself in my towel I really wished I would of brought my clothes because my mom would beat me for coming out the bathroom in just a towel.

I peaked outside the bathroom door to see if anyone was out there but there wasn't so I ran to my room I quietly closed my door but when I turned around my mom was smoking on my bed.

"Where you think you goin"

"To school"

"No you ain't I said Friday morning I want money on my damn kitchen table" she said looking through my dresser

"Well I ain't got no money until I go pick it up but I can't because I have school"

"What you goin to school for you little hoe to suck dick in the locker room, Give away yo little goodies"

That kinda hurt me,because I go to school to actually learn and she doesn't even care to take the time to realize that.

"Mom I go to school to learn just like everyone else"

"You talkin back now.? And what you doin in that little dress you little whore" she said pointing to the towel

"It's a towel" I mumbled

"Its what whores wear that's what the hell it is don't correct me now get dressed and go get my damn money" she said as she left my room

I pushed my dresser back in front of my door and just laid on my bed and let the tears fall on the side of my face, when the hell will I get out of here.?

-3hours later-

I didn't even want to go to school anymore and I damn for sure wasnt going to give her my check, what I worked for.

I was currently walking around in Brianna's neighbor hood but I still had 3 hours until she got home.

I went to this street me and Brianna never went to it was kind of scary actually So I started to turn around until I ran into a tall dark skinned boy.

"Damn watch where you goin" I said to him

He chuckled then shook his head "I was maybe I ran into ya on purpose"

"Well why would you do that.?"

"You cute"

"Thanks I guess"

"What's ya name"

"I don't got time for the questions" I said walking away

"Well I'm quan" he said walking beside me

He was cute but no boy deserved my attention I don't trust boys since my father left me with my momma and he knew she was addicted but he still left he doesn't give a fuck just like she doesn't.

"Okay quan I gotta go so bye"

"Damn a nigga can't get yo number" he said laughing

"I don't see what's funny and no you can't get my number"

"Feisty I like that" he said biting his lip

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk back to Briannas and he continued to walk beside me.

Until I'm guessing He saw his friend,

"Yoo august" he yelled to a boy with a snapback and alot of tattoos sitting on a porch across to the street Thank god I thought as he walked over to the boy august.

But I was thanking god for the wrong thing because then the both started to come over to me

"Wassup" the boy august said to me

"Hi"

"This the fiesty girl I was just tellin you about, and she got a fat ass" quan said whispering the second part

I turned around and looked at them both

"That's disrespectful and I want an apology"

They both looked at each other then started to laugh while I waited with my hands on my hips for his stupid apology.

"Look,I'm sorry"

Then I turned around and started to walk back to Brianna's house and I hope I get there in a hurry because these boys are annoying me

"Can I get us name at least I mean damn" august said

I looked at him one good time and he was really cute he had a real chiseled face and waves but I couldn't see his eyes because of his sunglasses

"Its Ma'Kayla"

"I like that aye you got a phone I can call"

"No" I simply replied

"Well call me sometime" He said writing his number on my arm

I nodded and walked away and this time they didn't follow.
(August)

"She one piece of work" quan said as we walked back to the trap house

She was cute and she mean but its something about her that gives her that anger and I wanna know what it is.

"Yea man it never took me that long to get a girl number and I didn't even get hers she got mine"

He laughed a little then pointed ahead of us I looked and my mood immediately changed it was Tamesha this ghetto ass girl that I used to date and she just always on my case

Tamesha got long black weave that's curly she got dimple piercings and she light skinned and she just ghetto ass hell.

"Mhmm august where the hell you been" she said chewing her bubble gum loudly

"Tamesha I ain't gotta tell you where I been we don't date no more so cool it wit all dat"

"Excuse me.? Girl did he just say we don't date no more.?" She asked her friend Sharika

Sharika got black weave eith blonde tips and it's all the way to her hips and she brown skin and she got some long ass nails that's just ridiculous by the way that's my boy quan ex.

"Girl. Yes. He. Did"

"Oh no uhuh, august quit playin wit me and quan what you lookin at"

"Im out Aug" he said going inside the trap house

"Back to our conversation, now you ain't single august so stop actin like it for you get popped"

"Tamesha get the fuck outta my face"

"Oh you gettin mad now is he gettin mad sharika"

"Yup he mad"

"Mhm that's what I thought, listen here AUGUST ima be back once I go get my nails did so be ready for that coversation" she said as she walked off

I don't even know why the hell I dated her

She think I love her, but no august doesn't love that's one thing august would never do.

Love.