𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

Just saying those words 'I believe you' settle everything in my mind. Suddenly my head is quiet and all I can think is 'of course he wouldn't do this. He's my dependable, caring, funny Eren' as I lie beside him.

We spend the day lying in bed, yet eventually drag ourselves back to his own bed, stripping the other and having the most wonderful makeup sex I have ever experienced. We have several rounds before dinner that night, both of us cuddling and laughing together when there is a knock on the door.

"What?" Eren calls, getting the door to open slightly and both Jean and Armin appear, grinning.

"Yes, I'll cook," I offer before they can speak, knowing it's what they want. Both look like excited puppies as the door fully opens and they come barging in.

"Thank god. I'm thinking chicken."

"No, I want red meat," Armin argues, glaring at Jean as they both stand on my side of the bed. Eren sighs, clearly realizing our day in bed has just been cancelled.

"They're like kids." he whispers, tightening the sheets around my cleavage so the boys don't get a peak.

"Oh, I want pork," Jean now declares, getting Armin to frown.

"But-"

"What about sweet and sour pork? I know how to make that." I interrupt, getting Jean to beam and nod, while Armin seems to consider it before nodding.

"Right, grab a pen. You two have to go to the shop." that's how, half an hour later, I find myself standing in the kitchen wearing only Eren's top, which comes down to mid-thigh on me, going through the ingredients I told the boys to get.

I felt hands on my waist, as I smile and arch backwards as Eren presses his front against my back. Ducking his head, he kisses my jaw before pressing his cheek to the side of my head.

"Want any help?" he asks gently, running his hand, which is on the far side of where Jean and Armin are in the living room, pulling the top up at that side and playing with the hem of my underwear.

"Stop distracting me," I warn, getting him to laugh again.

"Then give me something to do, baby girl'" glancing up, I see him smile at me, getting me to raise an eyebrow.

"You cook? I help." he counters, getting me to laugh and nod.

"Fine. Here. You get the sauce ready." I instruct, setting the ingredients to one side before nudging him.

"How?" I call out the method, getting him to nod and step up beside me at the counter and start working.

Once he finishes, he helps me with everything else, both of us teasing the other throughout it all and when we all finally sit down to eat, I can't help but think it tastes even better than usual. Later, I climb back into bed beside Eren and instantly roll towards him and press my lips to his, climbing onto him so I am straddling him.

"Guess what?" I whisper, moving to kiss down his jaw.

"What?" He asks, his tone lowering.

"This is our last night as roommates," I say, getting his hands to grab my face before I am yanked away from him so he can look at me, his eyes dark and dangerous looking.

"You know you could stay." he says, sliding into me without warning, getting a loud pant out me before I moan.

"I can't. Won't be long until we are moving in together anyway." I mumble, moving my hips against his.

"You still want that?"

"Always."

"Good. I'll help you move tomorrow"

"Thanks. I'm sure my bed has missed us in it," I say, moving so my breasts brush against his chest with every thrust. He grins and grabs my ass cheeks in his hands, encouraging me to go faster on him.

Grinning up at me, he didn't reply before pulling my face down to his and kissing me deeply.

The next morning, I park in my usual space outside my apartment block and start grabbing a few bags from the boot as Eren drives up and parks beside me, jumping out with his usual energy before he is smiling and walking over to me.

"The last time I was here, you were telling me I had to go because I was nearly falling asleep." he says, grabbing my bags from me. Rolling my eyes, I slip my hand into his and glance up at my apartment building with a smile.

"I must have tired you out, Jaeger."

"I'm replacing the no sleepovers rule you had with my no clothes in bed rule for this apartment as well. No arguing."

"Would I?" I tease, pulling him towards
the door.

"Don't worry, I like rule number five."

"So do I. One of my smartest ideas."

"Fine, I'll give you that."

"Oh and your rule about not having feelings for each other is being replaced with the one that no matter how pissed we are at each other, we don't go running off to avoid the other."

"Ha ha."

Chuckling, he leads me up the stairs, where my neighbours are all lugging their stuff around as well, everyone being able to move back in today. Getting to my apartment, Eren
me before I can unlock the door, knowing Sasha and Pieck aren't here yet as I didn't see their cars downstairs.

"Y/n?"

"Eren," I say with amusement, turning to see him reaching up with his free hand and cupping my chin, tilting my head up.

"You might be moving back in here, but we aren't going back to the way it was, right?" smiling, I go up on my tiptoes, pressing my lips against his, his soft and warm lips instantly kissing me back tenderly.

"Right. You've got boyfriend perks now." He smiles then and kisses me again.

"Then I should warn you, I am staying here tonight."

"Expected nothing else. Now, come on. I have unpacking to do and I need to clean the place." I encourage, putting my key in the lock.

"Jaeger?"

"Princess" he responds as I had before. smiling, I glance over my shoulder as I turn the doorknob.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

ルームメイト