𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

"So, we've been here twenty minutes and you still haven't mentioned Eren," Levi muses, sitting opposite me at a little cafe in town. Glancing up from my sandwich, I see him smirking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What do you want me to say? I thought it would have been pretty obvious." I mutter, knowing I'm blushing like crazy as Levi laughs.

"Ok, so from what I saw, you two are an item and it looked like he didn't exactly know about you and Floch." he says, knowing me too well. Sighing, I shrug and take a sip of my drink to stall for time, yet he clearly knows what I'm
doing as he gives me a flat look.

"We met at a party. It was a few months after the whole Floch thing. He came back to mine and the next day he showed up outside my lecture hall asking to do it again. We agreed to only sleep together as well. Then a few weeks ago someone had a fire in the apartment a few floors up from us and we all had to move out for a while. Eren insisted I stay with him, which is where I am living at the moment. As for Floch, Eren knew quite a bit...... except he just knew his first name. I never told him the second as I thought he'd find it weird, which he does." I say, thinking about Eren's reaction in the locker room, knowing he definitely isn't over it.

After we finished, we had silently pulled the appropriate clothes back into place before he had merely said he'd see me at home before walking out, picking up his jersey from the floor, where I had dropped it, and taking it with him.

"He certainly didn't look happy." shrugging, I pick at my sandwich, wondering how to make it right with Eren.

"What's your news anyway? You've been avoiding that topic since we sat down." I say, getting Levi to perch his lips and push his empty plate back.

"I wasn't just visiting my parents. I live with them again and have done most of the year." he says quietly. Suddenly my head snaps up, not expecting that. He is staring at his pushed out plate with a frown, while it takes me a few moments to respond.

"Why?"

"Well.... Floch and I are no longer speaking." he admits, surprising me further sighing, he shifts in his seat and coughs.

"I declined my acceptance to the master's course there and have applied here instead."

"Oh my god, Levi. You were looking forward to that." I say, shaking my head.

"But... you told me you and him were fine" Levi shrugs, flooding me with guilt that I hadn't realised this until now.

"It isn't your fault, Y/n. I don't regret telling you the truth about him. Truthfully, he hasn't forgiven me for telling you and I haven't forgiven him for even doing it. We've barely talked all year"

"Oh Levi, I'm sorry," I whisper, feeling awful for him. Here I was moving on from it all and he was still stuck in a terrible situation.

"Don't be. Anyway, that's my news. You'll be seeing more of me, hopefully." he says. Studying him for a moment, I was about to apologize again before realizing this isn't actually my fault. It's Floch's.