𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

"God, what the hell is that?" I grumble the next morning, pressing my face into my pillow more, hearing a grunt behind me before Eren curls himself along my back, his arm slipping around me.

"Music," he mutters, yawning.

"Turn it off!" I snap, my headache starting. Eren laughs slightly

"It's Armin baby Armin is cleaning the kitchen. He does this every time he and Annie have a break."

"My head hurts," I mumble.

"Could have guessed that. Want some painkillers?" I nod in response, I feel him shift before he is nudging my shoulder.

Forcing my eyes open, I groan as I sit up, shivering when the duvet falls to allow the cool air over my bare breasts. Eren hands me a glass with some painkillers, taking the glass back when I have them swallowed,

I lie back down then, bringing him with me so I can cuddle into his side. Before I know it, having pulled the duvet up to cover my ear, I'm asleep again.

Waking up again, I feel better, finding the bed beside me empty. I groggily drag myself to the shower and have a quick shower before pulling on yoga pants and one of Eren's  tops before
heading downstairs.

Stepping into the kitchen, the music is too loud and I have to hold my hands over my ears as my headache starts again. I quickly move to the speakers and turn it down, getting Mac to snap his gaze towards me with a frown.

"Princess I was just making you a coffee," Eren says, peering around the fridge door as if there is anything left in it as I see nearly every cupboard has been emptied onto the counters.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask grumpily

"Come on," Eren says, closing the fridge and moving over to the cup he had under the coffee machine, lifting it and coming towards me, leading me back out of the room and closing the door behind us.

"I need some air," I mumble, seeming to surprise him when I open the front door and sit on the step. After a moment he is sitting beside me, handing me my coffee. "Thanks."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Sorry about last night."

"Don't be. It was funny."

"I can't believe I was pointing at the moon," I mumble, laughing in embarrassment as Eren laughs gently beside me.

"Or the fact you were flashing the neighbours in those pink panties of yours. How'd you get those anyway? You weren't wearing them the day you moved in and I didn't pick them out."

"They were in that bag I had taken to my parent's house," I explain, getting him to nod.

"Sorry for Boris"