𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 '𝐄𝐌

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

By the time we are back at the house, I've decided that if he wants to try something new, we were going to do it right. The house is empty when we step in, both Jean and Armin's cars away from the driveway.

"Can you make me a tea please ?" I ask casually when Eren heads towards the stairs. Pausing, he glances back before down at the bag he is holding.

"Sure," he says, shrugging.

"English or that herbal stuff you like?" my heart flutters at the question as surprise flows through me.

"You have green tea?"

"I grabbed it from the shop the other day." he offers, shrugging. Unable to help myself, I step towards him, reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"Green tea, please," I whisper, smiling when he captures my lips with his, kissing me deeply. When he pulls back, he slowly runs his tongue over my bottom swollen lip, getting me to moan.

"I could listen to those moans all day long, princess " he whispers huskily. Smiling, I surprise myself when my own tongue darts out when he licks my bottom lip again. Running my tongue over his is a bit weird without us kissing, yet Eren seems to like it as he ignores my lip to stroke my tongue with his.

"That was weird," I admit gently, smiling. I smiled back as he pecks me and steps back.

"We passed weird a few months ago. I fucking love your weird side and I hope you like mine"

"All sides of you are weird." I tease,

"But I'm here so they mustn't be that bad."

"Hurry up that tea won't make itself." I muse as I walk up stairs, knowing he won't let me bring the shopping bag in case I peak.

Upstairs, I quickly strip and go to the drawer Eren gave me, finding my black panties that are a little sexier, knowing they don't exactly match the Walmart bra, but they are better than the panties that do match. Lying on the bed on my stomach, I try a few poses before settling on innocently lying there with my feet in the air and my head resting on my hand. He came up a few minutes later, stepping in with his eyes on the mug he is holding as if it's important, the shopping bag hanging from his wrist.

"Ok, so I had to google how to actually make green tea and it was surprisingly simple. I hope you don't mind-" he starts, cutting himself off when he glances up and sees me, his gaze darkening as his eyes run over me.

"I was thinking," I say sweetly. "With everything the last few days, we haven't even had any makeup sex yet." he shoves the mug onto the desk beside him, kicking the door shut and dropping his bag before he is pouncing on me

"I heard it's incredible." he drawls, straddling my hips and kissing my shoulder.

"Hmmm, every time with you is incredible."