"𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄?"

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

ʚ𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ɞ

"You might as well put that bag back down,

"Eren declares, getting me to spin around from standing beside the bed, not having expected him. He had changed into his suit ages ago and left the room before I had even left the en-suite. However, now, seeing him properly in his suit, I feel a flutter in my lower stomach, not having realised he could look any better.

"I need it," I say, knowing my tone is huskier than usual and I can't help but move towards him, straightening his tie ever so slightly, the heat radiating off him doing nothing to calm my raging hormones. His own hands land on my waist, pulling me closer.

"No, because we aren't going." he says, getting my attention. Clancing up with a concerned look, I start to panic.

"Why? Has something happened?" I demand. His eyes sparkle down at me and his lip twitches ever so slightly.

"Something happened all right. I came up here to see how long you'd be and I find you looking far too sexy." he says, tightening his arm around me and lifting me straight off my feet before we are heading towards the bed.

"We'll be late-"

"I told you. We aren't going. I need to be in you, baby doll." he moans, pushing me onto the bed with him on top.

However, I shake my head and dodge his lips when he tries to kiss me.

"No. We need to go." I insist, yet he isn't persuaded as he merely kisses down my jaw.

"Eren, you're being silly. Tonight's important to you."

"You're more important." he whispers, pulling the hem of my floor-length dress up.

"Please? Princess, I know I sound like a caveman, but I need in you." Breathing deeply as he gets my dress to my hips, I see him struggling with his control. God, he really is the more attractive guy I've ever seen. Even looking at him has me ready for him.

"If you promise to be quick and then we go. I didn't doll up just for you to hide me away in here all night." I offer, getting him to grin and nod, already unbuckling his suit trousers.

"Quick now but later, I am going to have you up all night screaming my name."

"Good. I mean it, we are leaving in a few minutes," I warn before he thrusts into me, cutting off any further words as my neck arches and my legs wrap around his narrow hips. Later, I weave my arm around Eren's as he leads me into the large room the dinner is being held. I smile, seeing a few people I know, feeling Eren's hand move over my arm locked in his possessively.

We make our way into the room and I see we gain a few glances from those around us. While they don't look surprised to see us together, as me wearing his jersey made it clear we were official, they do look intrigued