"And in what year did it end?" The vampire asked.

The girl raised her hand again and sent Lupita a dirty look.

"Caitlyn?" The werewolf asked.

"1654," she said in a high-pitched voice. How was she a werewolf?

"Corre-"

"It never ended," Lupita said while raising her hand.

"Of course it did. If not we would still be in hiding," Caitlyn said with a scoff in her voice.

"We are still in hiding. Maybe not as severe but we still are. Vampires still hunt us and we still hunt vampires. Humans hunt both of us but that isn't anything new. We aren't done with the war, it has just died down," Lupita said.

The war was certainly not over in her old pack. She remembered learning all the weak spots of a vampire even at an early age. They learned how they defended themselves, which places to cover up as to not be bitten, even how to defang one. They were always preparing for war.

"That is a great observation but I am afraid that is incorrect," the werewolf said in a cheery tone. He reminded Lupita of one of those yellow dogs she would see out on the streets. "The war ended years ago when the werewolves and vampires made a truce with each other on a blood moon night. They promised to never fight with each other again and to help the other if needed. Though that didn't take place until the second world war."

Did this guy live under a rock or something? They were far from that kind of peace. Vampires hunted werewolves and in turn, werewolves hunted vampires. They did not get along, and a "truce" under the full moon would not fix that. Especially under the blood moon.

The vampire was surprisingly quiet during all this and just... stared at Lupita, his red eyes burning into the side of her head. What did he want? Or more importantly, what did he know?

"Let us continue. So the vampires..."

Lupita tuned him out the rest of the class. She already knew everything. The vampires lived off human blood, they got the taste of werewolf blood which made them more powerful and they tried to get more werewolves so that they would always stay like that. They would cut off their ears and often their hands and legs too so they couldn't escape. Other times they did some hideous stuff to their throats which caused them to not be able to howl for help. Many were captured as slaves and used for either pleasure or feeding for vampires.

It was gruesome and the werewolves almost went extinct. That was before they decided to fight. It went horrible at first and many were killed, but then, after a miracle, some gained supernatural powers. They could turn into wolves despite it not being a full moon, they had strength ten times the normal werewolf and some were granted powers similar to vampires or witches.

The tides turned and they managed to win over the vampires. The so-called "truce" was only an agreement that the vampires wouldn't hunt and drink a werewolf's blood and that werewolves wouldn't hunt and kill vampires with their supernatural strength.

The "truce" was still active, but there were also both vampires and werewolves that hunted and killed each other, whether that was for sport or to show dominance over the other. They weren't at peace, just tolerating the other. And who knew how long that would last.

"Now, who can tell me what they cut off the werewolves so they wouldn't be able to escape?" the vampire asked.

The annoying girl raised her hand and so did Lupita.

"The girl in the back. Can you please tell us your name?" the werewolf asked.

"My name is Lupita and the answer is their feet or legs and their hands. Also, they would strangle them or burn their throat so bad that they weren't able to howl for help," Lupita answered in an unbothered tone. There were several terrified looks around the room and many grabbed their throats or began to rub their wrists.